• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
lol, you have the same colour as spain:rofl:
so when you invade them the world won't notice the difference:D

pic0kl6.jpg

general franco. that smile is gonna disappear very soon:D

anyway...

our military leaders have informed us that tanks are the "in" thing these days, and we sould manuafcture some of those. unfortunately, they will be horribly outdated. but still...
pic1oh0.jpg

USA decides that enough is enough. hope they dont do anything like that to us:D
pic2mi9.jpg

...and this means that we will have to fight with them anyway in a few months. damn... they were good business partners.
pic3wx5.jpg

the russians continue their headlong retreat.
pic4wr8.jpg

june 23. the entire perso-bulgarian army has been shipped into our newfound colony in the iberian paninsula. we have an almost nonexistant numerical advantage, while they almost surely have a qualitative advantage, so we have to plan carefully.
pic5.jpg

the perso-spanish war starts, the aim is to puppetize spain and kill as less units as possible.
pic6mn5.jpg

the opening days of the war brings crushing defeats for spain...
pic7lw0.jpg

the frontline july 6. green is us and red is the enemy:D
pic8ln1.jpg

assault on madrid, the heart of spain
pic9sa1.jpg

germany takes control of vichy africa
pic10ch5.jpg

and the russians finally realize that it's futile to resist the germans. they surrender.
pic105bw4.bmp

frontline 15th august, the spanish forces have been cut into halves. all the forces in the south are isolated and will die.
pic11wy9.jpg

our expansionist policy has raised quite a few eyebrows. our relations with the germans have also taken a beating.(in was +200 earlier:D)
pic12we3.jpg

the spanish offer peace. though it's a good offer, we will get much more if every thing goes according to plan. so we decline
pic13hp3.jpg

meanwhile we have become the leader in the field of computer science! hurrah!!!
pic14un0.jpg

a huge group of 18 divisions destroyed at seville. i feel bad, they could have been of much use to us once we puppetize spain, but we have to defeat the spanish to puppetize them at the first place. and so i dont feel bad now:D
pic15bp9.jpg

as we enter the last month of 1942, we occupy almost all of spain, save for a few provinces on the north. now is the time to send the diplomats...
pic16sq6.jpg

our diplomats are successful and nationalist spain is our latest puppet.:D
pic17rq1.jpg

this is the combined strength of the Great Persian Alliance(GPA) and we also have a navy and airforce for the first time!!!
pic19um3.jpg

now that we have enough recruits, we can attack india.

the Great Persian Alliance(GPA) in its full fledged glory. we are now at both ends of eupore:D
pic20ik0.jpg

glory to mighty persia and her puny puppets!!!

Quite the Alliance you have going there, it will be interesting to see how things go once you are at war with the Allies.

if anyone still reads this... here's my latest update

pic1tz6.jpg

CHAPTER 2: UNLEASH HELL!

the moment of truth is upon us. our entire war machine has been geared towards the soal goal of defeating the british. our entire army is being readied. now it's only a matter of time before our glorious army is all over asia and africa. but first some world happenings worth noticing...

pic2lp8.jpg

germans annex vichy. damn... they would have made a good puppet
and...a more useful bit of news
pic3pe7.jpg

now our work is easier:)

and behold!!!who has arrived in england!!!:eek::eek:
pic4on0.jpg

our war industry...
pic5zf9.jpg

and our research ministry. our admirals have decided that battleships are the "in" thing these season so why not we research a few of those?
pic6fq0.jpg

after the loss of their homeland, the british IC has plummeted! they are now a soft targed
pic7yg0.jpg

to prevent a dissent hit, however small, when we DoW the brits, we guarantee the germans. anyway, my enemy's enemy is my friend. isn't it?
pic8kw7.jpg

for those of you who wonder what the german IC is after all these conquests(and as a result of full IC takeover:)), here it is
pic9ef0.jpg

now what are we waiting for?
pic10kp9.jpg

the battle plan:

1. first things first. we must attack and secure gibralter to ensure no more american ships enter from this route
pic11go3.jpg

2. send a huge army group to push the british out of the middle east and into africa, securing the suez and so insuring that no new hostile fleet enters the mediterrenian.
pic12wo1.jpg

3. use 9 infantry divisions to attack and secure baghdad. with their entire IC gone, and british reinforcements cut off, the iraqi army will slowly starve to death.
pic13gi7.jpg

4. use some divisions to enter india from the west...
pic14zj3.jpg

5. and use the rest to enter from the north:)
pic15je5.jpg

initial battles go as per plan
pic16rc9.jpg

in the mean time, GPA navy prowls the mideterrenian:cool:
pic17qj4.jpg

some unimportant south amirican nations are argry at us.like the f**k they will be able to defeat us!:mad:
pic18xt6.jpg

some great victories for the GPA navy, and only one disaster
pic19hf8.jpg

GPA troops enter lahore and continues to push through to delhi
pic20aw6.jpg

GPA troops have seized control of gibralter
pic21wb4.jpg

two inportant allied cities have fallen to GPA hands: jerusalem and delhi. long live the great persian alliance!!!:D
pic22xt5.jpg

and to make matters worse for the allies, japanese are pushing from the east. the british are doomed!!
pic23oy7.jpg

churchill has reasons to be grumpy.big reasons...
6a00d83451586c69e200e54.jpg

Last edited:
continued...

our research ministry has now turned its attention to the self propelled varients of the various artillery guns. we will need to be fast once we enter africa
pic1bu1.jpg

we now have one less allied nation.
pic2oe2.jpg

the battle of suez
pic3nv2.jpg

may 18 1943 the entire asian front
pic4xm6.jpg

iraq accepts the inevitable and chooses to merge with the great persian empire:)
pic6al3.jpg

more victories for the GPA navy
pic7wt3.jpg

the battlelines june 5. the allies have managed to advance a bit in arabia, but very soon will be repelled
pic8rl5.jpg

the germans are having some problems up in england
pic9my0.jpg

happenings in africa:)
pic10tv7.jpg

now if anyone can tell me how to solve this problem i will give him a fortune
pic11cc2.jpg

two british divisions pocketed in sukkur
pic12hb2.jpg

indian front july 5. now we are in central india and moving eastwards and downwards
pic13el8.jpg

the british counterattack in eastern india
pic15ly5.jpg

a 3-way naval battle near spain
pic16fo7.jpg

now researching heavy tanks:):)
pic17qc2.jpg

pushing into africa
pic18at4.jpg

behold the great persian tank column entering from tibet!!
pic19af9.jpg

the americans are trying to occupy england!!! this is potentially very dangerous.
pic20wn3.jpg

meanwhile the japanese are expanding in the pacific, eating into the dutch
pic21is1.jpg

mibble eastern and african front august 19th. the germans have managed to wrest back quite a few territories from the american so our fears will probably not turn true
pic22jl4.jpg

and.. after a humiliating defeat in the hands of the germans, the red bear is again returning to strength
pic23mm8.jpg

Still following this one.

You should have listened to me when I said the allies must lose Qatar and the UAE.
Well, since I never played a game the Allies were blown into pieces I just shut my mouth. :)

Nice AAR.

germany has +900 IC:eek:
do not mess with ze germans, no really: don't.
India (and its IC and resources) will be soon part of persia, mwahaha:D

That German IC is vast, it would be interesting to see the national army comparisons page.

Im looking forward to seeing more of the African front too.

I'm surprised that Bulgaria did not join the Axis when you declared war on them, they do 99% of the time. The AI aggressiveness must be set low, your belligerence must be through the roof at this point and no one has declared war on you.

I'm surprised that Bulgaria did not join the Axis when you declared war on them, they do 99% of the time. The AI aggressiveness must be set low, your belligerence must be through the roof at this point and no one has declared war on you.

pic18xt6.jpg

gul brown: your wish is granted. we sent our super-ultra-intra-infra.........spy khshyarsha to germany and he relayed back the following information
germanarmysr7.jpg

tyrspawn: i am playing at normal AI aggressiveness.i have exellent relations with all the major nations i am not at war with. so... and some pesky nations did DoW me, but who cares? and regarding bulgaria, it has tendency to join the axis when it DoWs yugoslavia, sometimes jointly with germany(at least that is the way in my past games with persia) but since i had already taken yugo before it, it didnt join axis. and it almost never joins the axis when i DoW them as persia.

Last edited:
pic0.jpg

CHAPTER 3: AFRIKAAA!!!

GPA troops continue to push further into africa. they encounter little resistance. the allies have too many problems to handle at the samer time:)
pic1vx0.jpg

meanwhile, persia will soon have her own battleships, so what if they are somewhat old!
pic15ln1.jpg

the pesky mountainous nations nations of nepal and bhutan surrender.
pic2mc7.jpg

the initial victories of the GPA navy notwithstanding, they are now taking heavy damage from the superior allies navy. our only hope is the take all the mediterrenean ports as fast as possible. i hope our navy holds out till then.
pic4nu5.jpg

it seems that the south american nations have realised that their number is next so they are declaring war in hordes.
pic5en0.jpg

meanwhile the american threat from england is removed
pic6th9.jpg

the glorious persian research ministry:D
pic7ky1.jpg

one more allies nation falls to our asian friend
pic8fe0.jpg

and one to us
pic9ft2.jpg

peru seeks to end hostilities, but we didnt have any with them at the first place, at least for the time being. we accept
pic10pv0.jpg

six british divisions pocketed at dongola. this must really hurt, since their manpower growth will be very low, with their homeland gone
pic11wb3.jpg

six more allies divisions gone!!
pic12yv9.jpg

this is getting better! ten more gutted!!!:D
pic13qx7.jpg

the depleted and devastated GPA navy is ordered to move to eastern mediterrenean, where the american bombers would not be as numerous. they were bombing our ships to dust. but can they reach the safe zone, given that the allies now have complete naval superiority over the mediterrenean?:(
pic14ju3.jpg

now ecuador is pissed off
pic15ax5.jpg

acquiring the former italian cononies which have passed hands from the british to us!:cool:
pic16ls8.jpg

venezuela sees wisdom. accepted.
pic17rc4.jpg

it's about time we hap some proper tanks.
pic18yu5.jpg

yemen is now a part of our glorious nation!!!
pic19fb9.jpg

our beligerence continues on its upward swing. we are the most beligerent nation on the planet by a mile. the nearest compitetor being the japanese with 112.
pic20xu5.jpg

finally.....
pic21tu8.jpg

we have conquered all the erstwhile persian territories except some caucasion and central asian provinces.
long live the reborn persian empire and her brave soldiers!!!

edit: after i claimed to have achived the primary objective,i realised that the primary objective of recreating the grand old persia isnt complete untill i conquer the caucasian and central territories, for which i must fight the germans and the soviets. so primary objective still not finished:(:(

Last edited:
Great progress and its a great feeling to see the British on the brink of collapse.

Im looking forward to seeing what the mighty Persian empire does next.

it will be interesting to see what you do in africa, its hard to occupy that much land.

you are right. BTW when playing ahead, i realised quite a few avoidable mistakes i commited early during the battle with the allies which later snowballed into monstrous problems. so i went back a year or so to the beginning of the war with the allies and replayed. hope none of you minds:D

you are right. BTW when playing ahead, i realised quite a few avoidable mistakes i commited early during the battle with the allies which later snowballed into monstrous problems. so i went back a year or so to the beginning of the war with the allies and replayed. hope none of you minds:D

A reload!!! I mind..... just a little :p

You're more of an Ottoman Empire :rofl: