• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hungry for some turkey?

hatuke: the chinese army is huge:wacko: and because of large distances, low infra and all,i will be able to make very little progress there, when there are much fertile territories elsewhere:cool:

mico94: just wait and watch:D and yes i better build some convoys.

son of liberty: the turky is protected by all the big daddies, so i better keep my hands off it:(

This is simply great.
Got a question, is this with full IC takeover? I'm not sure how you could get >20IC from annexing three 5 or 6 IC nations. If so, it's still a great start!

This is a good AAR, though I was a little disappointed that you took the Afghanistan-Sinkiang-Tibet route. Excluding afganistan, those lands were never persian. :/

Though I suppose you'll need the IC for now and later you can just puppet them as Persia probably would have.

good stuff..... And may your reign tyrani live long.

hatuke: the chinese army is huge:wacko: and because of large distances, low infra and all,i will be able to make very little progress there, when there are much fertile territories elsewhere:cool:

mico94: just wait and watch:D and yes i better build some convoys.

son of liberty: the turky is protected by all the big daddies, so i better keep my hands off it:(
Just a hint... If you coup a country, all GOI's and NAP's etc... are broken ;) If you are playing 1.3 beta, it is definitely worth a shot.:D

Thundergate: thanks buddy,:D yes it is full IC take over, but not tech team takeover

Chamboozer: this is the new persian empire, remember?:)

son of liberty: unfortunately, it's just 1.2

thanks guys for all your support, this being my first AAR, i needed that.:D

pic00ab5.jpg

CHAPTER 3: REVENGE!!!

soon after the conquest of arabia, the Great King/king of kings/emperor of emperors sought a way to gain a foothold in the balkans, since he noticed, that though the balkan nations were guarnateed by the big powers now, they were soon going to expire, leaving them alone, for persia to devour.
on february the 5th, the imperial persian navy, carrying a lone cavalry unit was spotted sailing towards albania. that poor nation did not even have a national army, and even though they were guaranteed by the italians, their lack of an army meant that they were going to be conquered even before their ambassadors could reach rome!
pic1yj4.jpg

pic2zi1.jpg

the amphibious assault:wacko: on tirana...
pic3aq8.jpg

and after just a couple of days of war(?) the albanians accepted subordinance to the new persian empire.:D
pic4ji6.jpg

shiver, hide and pray, balkans...WE HAVE ARRIVED!!!:cool:
pic5iu8.jpg

continued...

the annexetion of albania gave persia her first colony in the balkans and opened up an array options for her, none bigger than greece. that pesky nation which had defied persia since days of antiquity, and has been responsible for the downfall of the persian empire. now is the time to fulfill the dreams of darius and xerxes!!! but we must wait a bit, for she is protected by the big powers for the time being. we will utilize this time to build up our army. greece has got a far larger army than any of the enemies we have faced so for, both qualitatively and quantitatively.

meanwhile, a revolt occurs in the esrtwhile tibetan province of kagar. the revolt was suppressed shortly after, and the revolters beheaded in the public!!:mad:
pic1ou6.jpg

his highness makes a change in the cabinet of ministers,mr. alfred rudolf zimmerman is the new head of intelligence.
pic2yk8.jpg

our manpower growth touches a new high...
pic3lz6.jpg

and our japanese friends continue their march into china.
pic4jd4.jpg

here is our preperations for the war against greece...
pic5wi2.jpg

and here is our technology levels.
pic6zy6.jpg

world war 2 starts...
pic8vh7.jpg

meanwhile, we have researched all the feasible agriculture techs, and now research industrial and construction techs.
pic9gq9.jpg

at the dawn of new year, 1940, the Great King/king of kings/emperor of emperors notes with greatest delight that all the guarantees protecting greece have expired. now no one can stop us!!!!!:cool:
pic10hh4.jpg

our total army and naval strength on the eve of the war with greece:D
pic11nf0.jpg

our entire army gathers at the erstwhile albanian province of vlore...
pic12cd7.jpg

pic00pp6.jpg

finally, the day every persian has waited for centuries is upon us. destiny beckons us, my dear soldiers and we shall not fail!!!
pic13iq4.jpg

the invasion of ionnica. we have huge numerical advantage, as persia always has:D
pic14on0.jpg

onward to eddesa
pic15uz4.jpg

the situation on march the 3rd.:D
pic16lo1.jpg

march 20, a big pocket of greek soldiers have been isolated at kavala. they will take no further part in the war.
pic18kx5.jpg

moving downwards...
pic19zr5.jpg

the final battle of athens
pic20vj4.jpg

war in europe gets bigger, germany now attacks denmark and norway.
pic22bw6.jpg

situation in the far east: china is almost defeated. the Great King/king of kings/emperor of emperors has decided that japan will make a good ally. we start influencing them, and also germany to prevent any future stand-off with them.
pic23qh7.jpg

7th april. our forces occupy key positions in greece. the enemy is all but finished. also, on this fateful day, the acropolis is burnt to ground to avenge the destruction of the persepolis.:mad:
pic24rk8.jpg

on the very same day, an emmisery arrives with the offer of unconditional surrender. we push the emmisery in a deep well, and accept their surrender:D
pic25fu8.jpg

city after city was destroyed, and thousands of citizens were killed after the persian victory. this is the price of defiance to persia!!!:mad:
pic260tj8.jpg

after the defeat of greece, we now have an european part to our empire!:D
pic27on5.jpg

glory to the mighty new persian empire and her children!!!

Last edited:
what's next: connecting the land of the persian empire?
the persians want anatolia :rolleyes:

Would I be right in guessing that you'll wait for Vichy before attacking Syria and Lebanon and then launching a 3 pronged attack against Turkey?

And then of course it will be time to invade India, Iraq and all other Allied provinces!

a hint: the country i'll be attacking next has got substantially larger army than us, and it is not turkey:cool:

you see, i have just enough manpower to produce another infantry unit, two in the maximum, and i also have to think about reinforcements in case of war, so that is a big hindrence at this moment:(

Last edited:
so...you 'll expand in the balkans?

ok i want some opinions from you guys about this AAR. do you find something that needs to be altered?

and secondly, i want to do a poll. as i had mentioned in my previous update and also in the very beginning, i intend to ally with the japanese.so,how many of you will like me to:

1. ally with the japanese and get a lots of expedionary troops?:cool:

2. remain neutral and face the hardships of low manpower:(

voting ends exactly 24 hours from now:D

i vote for option 1 but i have an alternative solution:
you will get little manpower from the worthless chinese territories you have a border now, so why not:
attack the turks when all the GOI's expire, by doing this,
you will have a connection between mainland persia and the european colonies
and get their manpower + you won't be needing convoys there

Allying Japan would be too easy imo. When does turkey's goi from the soviets end?