• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks good! A nice writing style. I am always a fan of more historic modifications(can never do them myself :D ). It will be interesting to see how a seldom played and even less often scrutinized country such as Paraguay develops (hopefully) into a world power. Good luck!

Excellent! I always enjoy a South American AAR. Good luck and I like the changes made to reflect accuracy. Further, I really enjoy the journal style. I hope you keep at that. I'll be following. :)

A very curious start. I wonder if it is only in the matter of medicine that our Doctor has gbeen hired.

There is a hint of Conrad in the writing that I enjoy a great deal. :) And Paraguay has it's work cut out for it to be a world power in 80 years.

Paraguay would be tough. Good luck.

Interesting. Just how was he chosen? Perhaps we'll find out.

I wonder what possible conflicts of ideologies our doctor will undergo. Will the prospect wealth be enough to smother his conscience? Or will he find himself involved in some other way? I can't wait to find out.

I get the feeling our doctor will be there more than the planned on three years, especially as we hear of the death of the ruthless dictator - who actually doesn't sound so bad in retrospect. He could have been worse, certainly.

Not your ordinary sort of despot. A thorn-bush seems appropriate.

Nothing like a silly dictator that ends up being good for his people to bring up conflicted feelings!

Do what I did and get a flash drive! Your computer has a USB port, right?

Also, your computer doesn't have MS Paint?

Indeed, the Piratini revolt was most useful. But given the respective size of Brazil compared to your Paraguay, I don't have to tell you to be careful.

A very interesting portrait of the man, to set up against the other one.

So our Doctor goes home leaving López in charge of things for the nation. I do hope you will continue with the journal entries. They bring a very personal feel to the goings on in this nation.

Good to see the Dr. allowed to go home, and let us hope the nation has been "cured" of all it's ailments. ;)

I admit to being surprised to see him so easily depart.

I must say that that was very nicely written.

Wow, so an in-game rebellion got you?