• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want to reflect as unpopularity of John is even worse in eyes of descendents of high kings of Ireland, but I try to survives in this AAR(I decide to play without Conclave because Increased council power annoy me especially succession laws which let me at risk of endgame)

Chapter VI: A Irish Countryside Life
Chapter VI: A Irish Countryside Life

Over course of many years, Donnchad manages to make his family grows bigger through marrying his sons of first marriage with princesses of Portugal. Donnchad knows as life is short and hard especially in his times. In England nobles declare civil war on King John, Donnchad joining rebellion because his liege is part of it. France attacks Ireland because they were allies of English monarchy Tragedy struck because Berengaria of Portugal, wife of Toirredelbach, Donnchad's eldest son, dies at age of 24 and leave behind her two children. Toirredelbach remarrying with another woman named Sybille and have children with her. Donnchad manage to keep his dominion intact despite civil war in British Isles and many life challenges

Notes: Seems comically as king Philippe II Augustus aid English because in OTL he is enemy of John

England with its wars and kings is always a danger to Ireland. What year are you up to in the AAR?

Currently year is 1237

France and England allied at that time is indeed rather amusing.

I must admits as gameplay AARs not fit with my style and CK2 because game makes me imagine narrative storytelling AARs. I as author of fiction myself, I try to do next chapters enjoyable and interesting without as readers become bored due as I try adopting it to forum format, also is more easier to me to including paintings and miniatures than game screenshoots. Next chapter coming tomorrow(I want to writtes chapters first time as sketches in Notepad, second uploaded and edited here)

Just dropping in @Arnulf Floyd to say I've enjoyed reading this AAR you have going on in. Short, sweet, and not too time-consuming. Which is apparently what I need to follow AARs at the moment with all my professional commitments. So cheers!

Keep it up!

Closing commentary
Thanks everybody for support and encouragement, this is by far best gaming community I've meet in my life:) I will says as this AAR is finished because I spent so much time working hard at my medieval semi-fantasy novel and playing games:D

Thanks everybody for support and encouragement, this is by far best gaming community I've meet in my life:) I will says as this AAR is finished because I spent so much time working hard at my medieval semi-fantasy novel and playing games:D

Oh, now I feel cheated having read this all today only to learn that it has concluded! :p

Onward and upwards, as they say!

Thanks everybody for support and encouragement, this is by far best gaming community I've meet in my life:)
You are most welcome. And we try to be a friendly corner of the internets :)

Certainly I know that is the reason I spend so much of my time here.