Rights and Integrated Pops vs non integrated pops on "Roman Republic"

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aeden87

Private
48 Badges
Dec 25, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
Hello,

I have to say, Paradox pops on this game gave me so much headache.
Can you help to understand some concept of the pops and there civic right, how it works.

There are some confusion about the culture of the pops before assimilation and there civic right.
I have done some screenshot to explain myself.

At start we have this culture pops on the Roman Republic :

20220311175923_1.jpg

As we can see there are split already with the integrated roman culture with 3 other non integrated culture with 2 non italique.

20220311180220_1.jpg

20220311175936_1.jpg

Then if we check those 2 screenshot, we can have the details of the culture pops inside the territory :
Red box is integrated roman culture with noble civic right.
Green box is our second most part non integrated culture with Freeman civic right.
So if i don't make mistake, the goal of "assimilation" is trough time to absorb other culture to integrated romain culture because they are the main one and they produce "citizens / nobles pops" where others non integrated culture can only do maximum Freeman pops.

20220311180033_1.jpg

So there we come : Why have we now noble and citizen non integrated culture like Italiote if they don't have those rights ??
On green and blue box there are not integrated culture, what's does it mean ?
If the regions is full of non integrated culture as shown on this windows, how do they produce citizens and noble ? Last screen; it's writing they cannot do more than Freemans ?

I don't see the logic of this system, if anyone can explain me ? Or may Paradox can explain us ?

Thanks for your time ans help ^^

The level in which you set is the maximum that the unintegrated pops can promote too. But I think there is a unfixed bug that if you set the rights to citizen there is still some small promotions to nobles.

This is the starting setup, your citizen rights does not change the actual current pop classes.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The level in which you set is the maximum that the unintegrated pops can promote too. But I think there is a unfixed bug that if you set the rights to citizen there is still some small promotions to nobles.

This is the starting setup, your citizen rights does not change the actual current pop classes.
20220311205315_1.jpg

I still have nobles / citizens on progress without the right to do it ^^ If it's a bug i hope it can be fix because it's not logic.

Yea, overtime this will amount to little as they assimilate to Roman. As long as you don't make them an integrated culture first.

Reactions:
Why have we now noble and citizen non integrated culture like Italiote if they don't have those rights ??
They civic right adjustment does not spontaneously affect in the game.
non integrated culture can only do maximum Freeman pops
That "maximum" is a threshold for promotion/demotion and also, this is not have an impact on the current process.
On green and blue box there are not integrated culture, what's does it mean ?
They have not been emerged by process. They have been existed where they were in the start of the game or they have migrated this province from somewhere.
If the regions is full of non integrated culture as shown on this windows, how do they produce citizens and noble ?
One of the ongoing migrating pop would belong to your primary culture or the non-integrated pops will be assimilated and then your outsider city will be roman in time so this is reasoned.
Last screen; it's writing they cannot do more than Freemans ?
They say that for promotion/demotion. This rule is not going to be applied that pops which currently are in progress of promoting/demoting.

Reactions: