• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

unmerged(733568)

Recruit
1 Badges
May 2, 2013
  • Leviathan: Warships
As far as I can tell there isn't a way (on the mac version) to be let known when there is an update to a game you are playing in nor if there are any messages waiting for you in chat. It'd be nice to be able to get notifications outside of the game as well via email or other methods.

Otherwise, fun stuff.

unmerged(733568)

Recruit
1 Badges
May 2, 2013
I'll add a UI "notifications" as well, if a weapon is set for auto or manual in the flower menu so you don't have to click on each weapon to try and remember which guns were set how.

unmerged(35541)

Crickett<br>Pieces Interactive
Oct 24, 2004
As far as I can tell there isn't a way (on the mac version) to be let known when there is an update to a game you are playing in nor if there are any messages waiting for you in chat. It'd be nice to be able to get notifications outside of the game as well via email or other methods.

Otherwise, fun stuff.
We have e-mail notifications implemented but had to disable them temporarily because we had to prioritize getting verification codes out to everyone promptly. We'll activate e-mail notifications soon.

unmerged(508508)

Recruit
1 Badges
Jun 15, 2012