• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Baklap002

Private
33 Badges
Dec 6, 2018
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
I got a question on how the revolutionary target can change from one country to another.

I am currently playing as France going for the Napoleon’s Ambition Achievement, currently I managed to become Revolutionary France by declaring on the revolutionary target and in the peace deal force the 'spread the revolution' on myself (using 100% warscore) and embracing the revolution subsequently.
However, for the Achievement I must spread the revolution to 10 other countries, to be able to do so I must be the revolutionary target (or have the center of revolution, which spawned in the middle of Ming). If I understand correctly you can take over the revolutionary target by having more zeal than the current target (and also being a great power?), which in my case would take some time, since currently I have about 25 zeal and the current target (Khmer) has around 80+ zeal. Khmer is the #8 Great Power in the world, as such I was wondering if it is possible to stump Khmer, taking as much dev as possible from them and as such force them out of the Great Power list. Would this make the game switch the revolutionary target to another great power which is revolutionary? which in my game means it can only switch to myself, since I am the only other revolutionary great power at the moment.

Thanks