• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have the Doomsday version so it does; if it would be Armageddon it'd end in 1964. But I am using no-time-limit patch now, so there's few thousands of years still left ;D

Pu Yi's plan to have Qing Dynasty totally recreated, is supposed to be done in 1953. Then it's the rest of the world :D

Indeed! I'd forgot, sorry....:D

Chapter VII: Revenge

December 1949 - February 1950

After the huge mobilization of industry, by the end of 1949, about 40 new ships have been built, more airplanes, more motorized divisions and tanks deployed, and alot of naval doctrines developed. More tech teams are arriving all the time. No other navy will be able to invade our mainland from sea, there's 12+ transport flotillas and 18 submarines ready in the current Imperial Navy. Here's the production:

prod.gif

When Korea annexed Primorsk, Pu Yi wanted revenge. On the early December, it seemed like a perfect opportunity. Border activity increased highly and the area of Primorsk was soon totally occupied by Korea. Their coastline seemed really easy target though... and for the Imperial Navy it could be really good time to test the new ships on action. The fears of Korea and Tibet became true on December 8th:

declarations.png

Image12.gif

With a huge morale the troops now marched on, and the tanks rolled forward. But this time wasn't so victorious as before. Between Northern Korea and China, goes a river. Crossing this river was hard, and it appeared that the Koreans were really prepared. Only two armies made it over the river and captured provinces. The area of Primorsk was also very terrible mistake, but Vladivostok was easy to capture and Korea was divided in two different places. The Imperial Navy also made sure no supplies or additional troops were brought to the Primorsk area. The area was not captured even in the end of the war, but the victory provinces were taken and the armies had to surrender.

The actual Korean landcape faced a bitter war. The Korean armies had a really high morale for defending their homeland, and did anything to defend it. They send all of their airforce and navy on the move. Even though air superiority was easily gained over the area, and their navy destroyed, their troops were furious on driving the Chinese off their land.

Image13.gif

Image14.gif

The capital city of Seoul fell on February 1950, after numerous failed attacks. Tibet, made a last stand on their capital Lhasa. Only after it was completely surrounded, the armies were destroyed. Both nations got annexed to the Qing Dynasty on mid-February. Tibet became straight under the Chinese control, because of the territorial claims over that area, but even though Korea was defeated, huge levels of national dissent remain in that area and revolt risks are high. That is why most of the Chinese garrison divisions are going to be redeployed in there, and the area will remain under huge military occupation. Many interesting events have happened during and after these wars, for example:

answarbasin.png

tibetwar.png

The Answar basin is now considered as a Chinese national province. It is almost under our control, but the damned Japan annexed the islands such as Etorofu. Qing Dynasty needs them! Taking over Japan is really really risky because they are a U.S. puppet and a declaration of war would make us face two nuclear powers, Canada and U.S.A. The nations of Indochina are also parts of the Allies, and their armies seem to be quite huge. It seems like the Imperial Secret Service has to take the control. Alot of spies are going to be sent to Japan to fund partisans over those islands. Maybe Japan will give them to us when the partisans start to appear...who knows.

It is now totally sure that neither Germany nor the Allies want us to their alliance. The Empire must stand on it's own. Nuclear technology has been invented but nuclear reactors are not yet being built, as they require such a huge amount of industrial capacity. It is expected that the first nuclear weapons will be available by 1952 atleast. Emperor Pu Yi has abandoned his plans to have China reunited by 1953 because there is no way to be able to take over all of the Allies as of then. Australia, Japan, Philippines... Maybe after the Imperial Navy is totally finished, the neutral Indonesia could be taken over. It would give us a great base for naval operations in the future. Or an attack against the Soviets, Komanderskiye Island would give us a great naval base too. Time will tell, right now the interesting thing is this:

???

russo-spain.gif

CURRENT BORDERS OF THE EMPIRE:

newestborder.png

Last edited:
You could coup the nations you wish to takeover (they will leave their alliances) and then attack ...

What, is Spain going to land in Eastern Siberia? :D ...Oh and they're not a member of the Axis, right?

Spain? Spain? They sit stil all the war (assuming they have done so as in RL) and NOW come after the Soviets (who are stuck in Siberia, IIRC.) Crazy.

Good thing you installed the unlimited time patch so it allows you to keep at this past '53. Looking forward to that clash with Japan. Sweet justice.

What, is Spain going to land in Eastern Siberia? :D ...Oh and they're not a member of the Axis, right?

Spain is a member of the Axis :S I wonder what is up. They can't land in Siberia because Russia is neutral with everybody, and Allies own the whole Pacific. I forgot to mention that Persia also declared war, and is seeking alliance with me now :D

surely if spain is in the axis and they have declared war upon the soviets, aren't germany also now at war with them?

Chapter VIII: Breaking News!

When most of the territorial claims of the Empire were taken, and all the threats eliminated, the rest of the year 1950 went with a huge production. All sorts of airplanes and flotillas were built and nuclear reactors were constructed.

tibet_annex-1.gif

National dissent is zero in most of the regions, except Korea, though all the revolt attempts are crushed by the garrison divisions guarding the area. Spain declared war upon Soviet Union for some reason, and so Germany and all the other European nations are on a war too. Funny about this is how none of them have any access to Siberia, so they are all the time in the state of war, but can't really do anything.

The Qing Dynasty immediatly claimed the Northlands of the Soviet Union after the Spanish declaration of war. At the same time, Persia declared war upon the Soviets too, and is now seeking alliance with China along with Russia. Territorial claims have been established also into Turkestan. With help of Russia and Persia, Turkestan would be an easy target. It's territories are claimed by both China and Russia, and Persia could take a little bit of it too. Soviet Union could also be divided.

northclaims-1.png

NEW TERRITORIAL CLAIMS OF CHINA:​

claims-1.gif

There is also special interest in the Himalayas. India shares a strategically important border with China, and the nations of Nepal and Bhutan could be really easy deal and would bring a slight amount of more industrial capacity. 4 important provinces are on the old Tibetian border, taking over them would be too risky.

A new war is still pretty far away. China has highly influenced U.S.A and now has good relations with it. Soviet Union has so much aggression coming to it that it's not going to invade anybody.

In late December of 1950, the world was shaken by some very bad news.

france_declare-1.gif

The motive of France is unknown but this stupid declaration may lead into the activation of the nuclear arsenals of Germany and U.S.A. China needs to fully complete it's nuclear research into Hydrogen bombs and submarines, and get fully prepared for a war. 1951 might be a little different year...

Last edited:
Oh no, WWIII! :eek: ...But this should distract the Allies, so China can make some new conquests. ;)

why doesn't germany have access to siberia? they border russia on the map you posted on the first page. ww3 kicking off is pretty exciting altogehter though. is this the way it is intended to start or did it just start randomly?

Chapter IX: World War 3

January 1951 - July 1951

The year is 1951 and the world stands in chaos. The fools in Spain declared war to Soviet Union which brought the whole Europe to the state of war, and France declared war upon Germany and began invading the African states.

It didn't take long until the United States and Germany activated their nuclear arsenal. The french colonies in Africa were targeted by numerous nuclear weapons and their infrastructure levels were completely destroyed, Spain desperately nuked every one of the Canary islands, which the U.S.A invaded, and then annexed Liberia. North America, Europe and Africa became battlezones, and the German-established French State was highly nuked.

This brought a perfect opportunity for China. Heavy influencing began for Russia and Persia, to gain alliance. After claiming the Northlands, Turkestan became immediate target. The region is totally wanted by Russia, but now that China also had claims, plans for invasion began.

Image13-1.gif

Image9.gif

The Imperial Army is greater than ever. During the great mobilization which began in 1950, more and more ships and planes were finished, and the existing infantry divisions got upgraded and additional brigades were included. Airbases were constructed to the border of Soviet Union and Turkestan, so that the planes wouldn't have to fly such a long distance. Rocket test sites and nuclear reactors were built around the plains of Sinkiang, technological research continued as nice as always...

Image12-1.gif
Image10.gif

By June, Turkestan had it's last chance. They had 50/50 chance that they would give into our territorial demands. They didn't. That was enough bullshit for us, those Northlands belong to the Qing Dynasty!

HERE'S SOMETHING FOR YOU LITTLE TURKMEN

Image8.gif

Image11.gif

Image17.gif

Russia wasn't exactly prepared for invading Turkestan, they kept dozens of divisions at the German border. They had to defend their own land from the invaders. Persian were slow and didn't get any part of Turkestan to themselves, dumbshits :) Yet again it was the Imperial Army that thriumphed over other nation! Maybe it will be the Almighty USSR that will be destroyed after this :)

Image16.gif

Image15.gif

Last edited:
Russia wasn't exactly prepared for invading Turkestan, they kept dozens of divisions at the German border. They had to defend their own land from the invaders.
What, are they at war with the Germans, or do they doubt the German defence, so they have their divisions ready at the border?

So even Spain has nukes, and the Axis have so much nukes that they nuke the African colonies and the Canarian Islands... You better watch out that they don't DoW you and drop nukes on China. :D

What, are they at war with the Germans, or do they doubt the German defence, so they have their divisions ready at the border?

So even Spain has nukes, and the Axis have so much nukes that they nuke the African colonies and the Canarian Islands... You better watch out that they don't DoW you and drop nukes on China. :D

I am in good relations with most of the Axis nations. Some of them want me to their alliance but Germany is not happy with that.

And no, Russia is not at war with Germans, they are probably scared of them and that's why they keep the divisions. Now that they have about 90% of Turkestan, they should IC to build more divs and stuff... The thing I'm scared of, is that if Russia or Persia decided to declare war upon some Axis or Allied nation. That would totally suck for me. My current plan is to invade Soviet Union with Russia, then divide it and leave alliance with Russia = declaration of war to them and Persia taking Turkestan.

Good progress!

Next update can you give us an overview of what your TT's are doing? I'd be interested in seeing all the new ones you got.

Anyways, great job on reclaiming your rightful lands so quick. I thought it would have taken longer.

Good progress!

Next update can you give us an overview of what your TT's are doing? I'd be interested in seeing all the new ones you got.

Anyways, great job on reclaiming your rightful lands so quick. I thought it would have taken longer.

TT's? I am not familiar with these terms so do you mean technology or what? :S

The next update will be quite surprising, atleast it was for me :S

Chapter X: Soviet Surrender

July - September 1951
The 3 nations attacking the USSR at the same time was too much. Funny thing is how the war was actually "declared" just as China allied with Persia, because they kind secretly happened to be at war with the Soviet Union already :/ Russia didn't manage to do much, they sucked all the way in the war, but the Imperial forces drove the union into separate peace. Imperial China left her alliance with Russia and Persia because of it, but all the demanded territories were now given, along with the Komanderskiye Island, and a peace offer which is going to last for 2 years!

The territories the Soviet Union ceded to the Empire were: Barguzin, Mogocha, Kyzyl, Tynda, Chita, Borzya, Ulan-Ude, Bijsk, Nikolayevsk, Blagovedshensk, Irkutsk, Birobidzhan and Komanderskiye Island. Their nation continues to fight against Russia and Persia, and with pretty much success lately. But the Imperial China is no longer interested in that war, because enough territories were gained for that little expedition. The peace offer was given because Russia simply had no chance to take over the whole Soviet Union, and it would have been too rewarding for them as their own army hasn't done shit just yet. Persia tried to offer somekind of peace to the Soviet Union too, but that was not acceptable! Persia got immediatly banned from the alliance of Imperial China, for doing that.

CURRENT BORDERS OF THE EMPIRE:

Image19-1.png

Instead of a basic war report, I will now showcase the technology of the Empire, and explain more about it.

ScreenSave14.gif

Most of the Infantry is currently model 1948 or 1945. Instead of updating them, more time has been spent on motorized and mechanized divisions. They are faster and more powerful than infantry divisions, and have almost totally replaced them in combat. Now the infantry divisions are transported to Korea and some islands to keep guard.

ScreenSave15.gif

The brigades went through lots of updating. In the beginning of the game, none of these things were already there. So the stuff you see in the pic, lots of time was spent on them. They are pretty useless now because I have the mechanized divisions and tanks, but it's always good to have troops equipped with something special.

ScreenSave16.gif

The navy has taken really long to create. Similar to the brigade tab, none of the available things were there by the start of the game. Navy has not yet had a totally important role in the various wars, but it is always prepared.

ScreenSave17.gif

As you can see, the interceptors have had the most updates. Air superiority is the most important thing in this messed-up world, because if the opposing nation has nukes, the most usual way to carry them is by plane. Some early naval bomber planes were also developed so that in the future wars there would be also something else taking away the enemy flotilla.

ScreenSave19.gif

Land Doctrines haven't gone anywhere. There is no techteam that could easily produce the Motorized Infantry doctrine, and that 's why the project has been halted for long. Most of the technology is going to be aimed at Land Doctrines by 1952, leaving the other ones like they are right now.

ScreenSave20.gif

Secret Weapons production has gone well. Techteams with nuclear knownledge have been gained in the past years, and the program is running all the time. Nuclear reactors are much needed and right now 4 have been set up. 3 more will arrive within a year. Missile development will hopefully lead in the Moon Landing Rock, the Chinese must get to moon before the Americans! :)

ScreenSave21.gif

Bunch of naval doctrines are ready too. They've been developed since 1948, and now, as of 1951, there already alot of them done.

A really slight amount of air doctrines have been developed so they don't need to be yet shown. I hope people get something out of this Chinese Wall of Text.

Good to see you sucessful against the Soviets, I also hope you'll get to the moon :D. Chinese Moon Landings :rofl:

Glad to see you are one your own again, especially with peice of shit allies like that. It's a shame Russia couldn't help you, but I had no expectations of Persia.