• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nuclear Winter said:
Well, it all depends on how radical an impact in the world of 1936 do you think that your slower yet uncontestable french victory would have. If it isn't something too extreme it might be easily solveable by small edittings in the save game file and by loading and cheating methods. Events might also work. But heh, don't give up the idea, I think it's a great one!

I think that update shows how extreme I had in mind... ;)

It seems like most of those could be modded by liberal usage of the 'freedom' cheat, to change governments, that other one who causes dissent, and thinkering with the savefile. Or then again, a kind modder could do it all to you ;) .
Still, it seems to me like a promissing concept for a hoi2 AAR :)

Nuclear Winter said:
It seems like most of those could be modded by liberal usage of the 'freedom' cheat, to change governments, that other one who causes dissent, and thinkering with the savefile. Or then again, a kind modder could do it all to you ;) .
Still, it seems to me like a promissing concept for a hoi2 AAR :)

I'd have to screw around with IC, tech levels, army distribution... :)

Interesting update, it sure seems like Europe is a continent plagued by rebellions and coups. It sure would have made a very nice AAR with a strange world like that. Nice work, looking forward to more epilogue :)

General 4 star said:
is it finished becouse your sig says so becous if it is il go loco i like it continue :cool:

:eek: don't go loco! Tbh I don't really have the creative *drive* to continue this AAR though..

you do realize this is a dead thread last post was from 2006, so dont revive these threads

There I was, excited and amazed that someone had posted on my 3 year old AAR, and there you are telling someone it's better off dead! :) Funnily enough I have been wondering about another TGW AAR, since 1914 is still nowhere near as polished.

just read this AAR and its great!!! really good narration and plot, congratulations!!!

I actually didn't notice the date x) haha but the authour had somewhere a link to it from a post somewhere. (Cyberspace is huge ;) ) I liked the AAR btw even if it's from 2006 ;) but we are playning history older than that so it not so old anyway ;)