• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
looks interesting. Forward comrade! For the glory of Lenin!

For Lenin! :D

Great story so far and this looks like an interesting mod too even if the AI is rather screwy with its random DOWs- unless of course the Saudis have developed some hidden superweapon...

The only people that are screwy with the DOW's are Saudi Arabia and Persia. Unfortunately, they ain't dowing anybody else so I can't get those 2 free sliders to interventionism.

Oh! Finely an AAR set in the fifties all about the USSR! :D

Subscribed.

Looks quite intresting.

Motherland endures, no matter what!

These sort of AARs are usually a lot of fun.

Soviet_poster_Soldier_save_me_from_slavery.jpg

"Soldier, save me from slavery". (Viktor Koretsky, 1942)

Chapter III: The Hammer Has Fallen​

Following the constant rebellions in Europe against the Nazi regime, the Union continued to supply the rebels as best as they could without being caught by the Krauts. So far, no hard evidence about Soviet assistance has been found yet in the same time, the help sent was in very low quantity, barely making a difference. Even though knewing this was a waste of precious resources, Molotov continued to supply the rebels, hoping that the sabotaging done by them shall help when the time comes to challenge the Wehrmacht yet again. Surprisingly, more and more survivors managed to reach the Union through Russia and then later Turkestan. Every time a survivor of the rebellions would return in the Union, parades would be held and he would be considered a hero of the Union. Yet recently, on orders coming directly from the Third Reich, both Turkestan and Russia have started shooting every person trying to pass the border, trying to flee from the Reich's anger.

Once he found out about this, Molotov was enraged and yet pleased at the same time. He has finally found the pretext on which to invade either Russia or Turkestan. His ambition was the destroy the false "Russian" state as soon as possible, yet his generals advised him against that, and were more inclined against a invasion of Turkestan. Unlike the Imperialist, Turkestan has lost most of it's importance in Hitler's eye's, it's army is substantially weaker and it's annexation will greatly boost the Union's economy. Thus, war planes have begun being drawn from the middle of August and the bomber wing in the east was being redeployed at Tomsk, near the Russian-Soviet-Turkestan border, ready to strike at the enemy. Slowly, the research has begun focusing more on the army and airforce

Newtech-1.png
Secondtech-1.png

Shortly afterward,near the end of October, the first run of factories has been completed and people began once again manning the cranes. The number of unemployed had as well fell dramatically with the opening of new jobs. After this, the Re-industrialization program and prepared the workers to produce cloth, weapons and munitions, spare parts, tires and everything else related to the military. Supplies were beginning to be traded at incredible ratio's for foreign fuel, mainly from Indonesia, to not let the tanks be left without the abillity to move in mid-battle. War was about to commence and the Union was preparing for the worst.

Factoriesfinished.png
ICallocation.png

Then, it came. The army was informed, everybody knew what was about to follow and the commanders held their last speech of encouragement towards the soldiers. The hail of bullet's war ready to drop, the innocents ready to die and the Hellrider preparing to pay a visit to the fallen ones.Yet, no one felt sorrow, no one felt fear, or at least in the army.The war for the reunification of the Union was about to begin and no one felt nor pity, nor remorse for the Turks that were about to die at their hands.

DOWTurkestan.png
When the Declaration was official, Soviet Tank's and infantry were already crossing the borders, trying to secure themselves over the river line before any military contact would be established, and before the snow will start to drop. The commanders who managed to accomplish this objective were Field Marshall Zhukov, Chuikov and Federenko, each one of them securing all front over the river. Zhukov in the north, Chuikov in the Middle and Federenko in the south. Federenko's sucsees though has to be given special credits, cause due to his hasty charge in the south, he has managed to encircle two infantry divisions led by Lieutenant General Cholponkeb. Even though encircled, outgunned and out-dated, Cholponkeb's troops managed to put up a fierce resistance and it was necessary to send in Chuikov's Mobile unit to assist at the destruction of the two divisions.

OOB.png
FirstBattle.png

Primary objectives of the Soviet advance and the battle at Zyriannovsk. Damn bitch deserves a medal.​

The rest of the month was a quiet one, the best defensive the Turk's had was one which lasted only two hours before crumbling. The Turkestan army was unnorganized and out-dated and had to chance to stop the Red wave. As such, in the morning of 11th of December, a peace offer was received from the state. The territory the Turk's were ceding was useless in terms both economically and military. And, of course, it was refused. The main point of the invasion of the Turkestan's was securing the mines of Zhambyl to bolster the economy and industry of the Union.

PeaceI.png

GTFO

Returning to the battlefield, Zhukov managed to reach Samarkandskij by the end of January the following year and route off the guards of the northern front of the Zhambyl, this allowed Chuikov to launch an all out offensive on the city, alongside the rest of the Red Army, without having to worry about intervention of extra defenders. Before the battle though, the HQ unit that was previously part of Chuikov's army was split and placed under the Command of Field Marshall Timoshenko as the mad dash for Tashkent began.

BattleofZhambyl.png
SovietHQ.png

The Battle of Zhambyl was the nation of Turkestan's greatest battle. Commanded by General Richter, they have successfully managed to stall off the Soviet for a full day, yet the line eventually crumbled and the Union was allowed to continue it's march. General Richter shall be forever remembered as the greatest commander of Turkestan.

After the victory at Zhambyl, the Turk's line have fallen all over the front and Chuikov was allowed to march straight towards Tashkent, with any luck capturing the goverment of the German protectorate. When he did arrived in the city though, he had no such luck. The Government has already fleed towards Berlin for shelter from the nazis. Such shelter was denied and were forced to return in Central Asia, being sheltered now by the Imperialistic Russians. General Richter was unfortunately killed on the battlefield as he gave his last breath to save his nation from destruction. In the Red Army, he shall forever be remembered as a model of patriotism and Molotov urges his generals to follow the General's path and show the same love for their country as Richter did. On February 12th, the nation of Turkestan has been formally annexed by the Soviet union, it's stockpiles capture and it's industry being rebuilt. The people welcomed the Red army with opened arm's as their saviors from German tyranny and parades were held in the major cities of the Union. Now with the Turk's defeated, Molotov turns his eye towards Persia, hoping to take them out swiftly to focus on their next target. Primorsk.

AnnexationofTurkestan.png

First step to a reunited Russia. Hopefully it will not provoke a reaction.

Turk's defeated

NEVER, EVER!

Cough, kidding. I can't wait to see Zhukov's reconquest of Moscow.

Btw, Molotov seems like a weak leader. Any intentions to replace him with a better dictator?

I should get a event sometimes in '49 that allows me change the Cabinet. One option is replacing Molotov as HOS with Bela, 2 others with God knows who and one to keep Molotov both as HOS and as HOG. While as a HOS he is annoying since his the -10 IC guy, at least he can be good as a HOG considering he retains the +5 IC trait.

But, for the sake of then story, and the sake of realism since old Molotov been doing a good job reunification the Union, I doubt the people would want his head on a spike like in Stalins case.

Mate, how about turning this to a MP Co-Op (Or me pwning your sorry ass with Germany.) AAR ?

I can take ... Primorsk for say ? (Anything actually)

Better not. I pause a hell of a lot since I'm doing the update as I play and with you on my ass, I'll get distracted from the events and so. But, we can organize a separate game.

I'd like to be in a seperate game. Only in Fridays and weekends, tho. Would like to take Free France or French State. (France seems intresting, yes)

Is it neccesary to use the Slur Kraut? Nobody needs to keep that phrase going after all these years.

Other then that, good start! What was your MP and IC at the beginning btw?

Beladriel : Sure, we can arrange something.

Austria-Hungary: Sorry, I just prefer to call 'em Krauts rather then Jerrie's or any other slur. And if I remember correctly, My MP at the start was 1500, yes I fainted at the sight of it's awesomeness, and my IC was a whopping 44/33. Cheap ass Nazis. It could be considered best that way though. I got a habit to always have a techteam busy, even if I'm running extremely low on cash. Now with Turkestan though, I have a extra base 22 IC. Plus the 4 I created. So in total, 59. Crap huh? Not to worry though, gained a few thousand bucks from their reserves and my diplo-annex chance with Primorsk, now that the Turk's are out, is 19-20.

So, I don't really want to waste resources on them. Especially considering it gives me a blow of approximately 9 dissent. And 15 IC plus no resources is hardly worth it. Vladivostok makes 2-3 dissent worth it, but 9? Hell no.

This looks interesting and worthwhile to follow :)

@Austria-Hungary: Kraut? Your looking at my nickname this girl gave me at work. Such the sweetest lady, I do miss her calling me that :p

russiad17-192x.jpg

Communist Rugrats. Priceless.

Chapter IV: Points of Authority.​

Following the capitulation of the protectorate of Turkestan, the industrial power of the Union has increased substantially and the economy was once again picking up. Following this success, the Greater Reich began to eye the activities of the Union with interest, yet carelessness. They gave the resurgent Union low priority at the moment as revolts continued to spawn in European Russia and the next meting of the European Union was closing in. Hitler's gravest mistake was leaving the Union unattended and unleashed, letting it run wild in Siberia. The Imperialistic state of China was getting more friendly with the resurgent Union, as well as Mongolia and Sinkiang. This three nations were going to benefit greatly off the renewing Union. China had for the past year been the most important trade partner of the Union, feeding the Soviet industry. This act of kindness will not be forgot. The other two, were beginning to seek protection from the growing Union and re-enter it's sphere of influence, hoping that the Union will help their industry bloom once again.

Regarding the military, after the capitulation of the state of Turkestan, Chuikov and Timoshenko were sent down towards the border's of Persia to subdue the weak state. It was time for revenge. Saudi Arabia, unlike Persia, was smart enough to sign an armistice with the glorious Union after the conquest of the mines of Zhambyl. The Persians on the other hand, continued to seek war. They foolishly believed the could take on the Red Army head to head. It was time to prove them wrong. The rest of the army though, was being redeployed towards the Southern and Northern borders with the Imperialists. Molotov was anticipating a Russian invasion once the Union advanced deep enough in Persia and encircle the Red army in Turkestan. Being cautious, Molotov spread the Army as much as he could without departing them too much from one another so they cannot assist each other in battle.

Reorganizing.png

A mere week later, Chuikov arrived at the front lines, Timoshenko's HQ unit being only a few day's behind. Once Chuikov arrived, he noticed the border with Persia was empty and was given the green light to occupy the enemy territory. A few hours after that, the state of Persia offered a cease fire with their deepest apologize for this turn of events. As much as Molotov wished to eliminate them, he had more important matters that would require Chuikov's unit. After Timoshenko arrived, the two corp's were once again merged and the unit was sent towards the borders with Russia, a mere province away from Chuikov. As well, with the end of hostilities, a conscription program began to born fruit and the Red army hoped to quadruple it's infantry numbers by the end of the year.

PersiaPeace.png
Newbuildorder.png

During the following week's, the industry in Turkestan has been rebuild and allowed the finance of a third technology laboratory construction. As well, he has tried to use the newly acquired funds from the Turkestan bank to annex the rump state of Primorsk peacefully, although all attempts up until now have failed miserably. (18% chance)

After the liberation of the first laboratory temporarily, it's resources have been given to the brilliant mind of Andrei Sakharov to study nuclear science. The United States and Germany both posses nuclear weapons and without some of their own, the Union was going to be in a tight situation, sitting between two nuclear behemoths and having no way to retaliate. Andrei was going to receive full assistance and funds from the government and was ordered to do everything by the book, to ensure that the Soviets will not have dummies.

Newresearch.png
Nukesyay-1.png

On the 30th of April, 4 new Infantry divisions were finished for the Red army and were assigned under the rule of Timoshenko, yet this event was overshadowed by the attempt of change of power in the Union. Several pretenders rose up to try and take the power over the Union and a vote was assigned. Thinking that his people will remember the recent successes so far and the rebuilding of the economy decided not to rig the results but the urnes were fiercely protected to avoid a fraud. After the votes have been numbered at midnight, the winner of the elections and future leader of the Union continued to be Molotov, consolidating both positions as Head of State and of Government. This showed him that the people trusted his rule and were happy with the recent successes. This gave Molotov the red light to plan his next invasion to unite the Union once more. For this, he turned his eyes towards both Russia and Primorsk. It was time to decided who to fight first. Also, a few hours after the elections, a new cabinet meeting was issued and was decided once again on what the course of action to be. It was decided that once again, we shall seek a Defensive lobby and the Soviet Directive was issued.

It was decided that Russia was the main opponent of the Union of workers and that she was to be dispatched quickly off, before it could grow in strenght. For this, two Mechanized units were ordered to be constructed for Chuikov's army and afterward spend as much resources as possible to bring the Red Army into the 50's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to reclaim Moscow?

Awwwww, no fun styn D:

And no, first vladivastook, then the world!