• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

enkhuush

Lt. General
10 Badges
Dec 31, 2008
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Legio
  • The Kings Crusade
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
This is my first game and first AAR. Because of I'm ethnic Mongolian whose living in Mongolia, my first choices are obviously Mongolian Kingdoms.

Version: EU3 IN 3.1.
Settings: Default.

So let's start writing this AAR. Wish me good luck! :D

---Tribal Federation---

1. Prologue
2. The Beginning
3. Pointless wars
4. Finally, victory!
5. Rebellions
6. Which plan?
7. Russian vassals.
8. Succession crisis.
9. Last Russian Stronghold
10. Second objective began! (1484-1494)
11. No Khagan lives forever.

---TRANSITIONAL PERIOD---

12. Reforming Government is hard.

---IMPERIAL GOLDEN HORDE---

13. We're now called an Empire.
14. Empire with one ship. :p (1524-1544)
15. Second objective is completed. (1547-1568)
16. Short Update.
17. Austria is no more and we're advancing into French capital...
18. France DeBlob.
19. At last, my sweet home!

---WRITER'S COMMENTS---

...END WORD...

Last edited:
That's quite a list!
And I thought my to-do list was scary! :D

I don't see the map you're referring to though :eek:o [edit: Oh, it's here now!]

Oh and a theme song for an AAR, cool! I like it, thanks. But I dislike to have untagged tracks, so could you please provide the title?

Last edited:
This should be interesting!

My, my, aren't you the ambitious one.

Good luck!

I forgot to copy AAR screenshots to flash. I thought I'll write it on my lunch time. So update will be in the evening.

FEEDBACK.

To Hitmanalex: Tnx.
To Urcules: I think it's different from Ramsstein. Rammstein is industrial metal. But this song is Traditional Mongolian. May be same thing is their metal melody. :D
To Grubnessul: Being ambitious always helps.
To Duke of Wellington: I hope, I'll live up to your expectations.

One more interesting thing is Mongolian languages is a little bit like German and Japanese, has a strong (hard) accent. Also of course language group is different from these languages.

---Edited---
I changed location of prologue.

Last edited:
Prologue

Prologue

Guyuk_khan%27s_Stamp_1246.jpg

In the year 1206, our ancestors began great conquest of known world. Our Golden Horde is founded by Batu Khaan. Batu Khaan's father is Zuchi who is son of Great Chinghis Khaan.

Years passed since our great invasion and we added following lands to our domain: Half of Russia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, and the Caucasus.

3266722718_1214420733_o.jpg

Note: The Principality of Moscow is our dependency, show in the map light yellow.

From today, 14th of October, 1399; we'll begin to complete our unfinished works:

1. Defeat Russian princes.
2. Destroy Eastern Europe.
3. No more Holy Roman Empire.
4. Teach lesson to France's King for their rude letter to our Mongol Khaans.
5. Reaching great sea.
6. Ming whose overthrown our Yuan Empire must ask for our forgiveness.
7. Return to our homeland and live peacefully.

Our great ancestors Zuchi and Batu Khaan never returned to their homeland, because they died of illness on the way. So one day we Mongols will return to our motherland.

2. The Beginning

As I beginning my next note, I realize that I forgot to introduce my self. My name is Uuganbayar (Uugan means eldest son, bayar means happiness) and I'm loyal commander of hevtuul (personal guard of Khagan) of Temur Qutlugh Khagan.

3271254329_5aabf388bf_o.jpg

When Zuchi's eldest son Batu Khagan left their homeland to invade west he took with him all the eldest sons of Mongolians. Therefore I'm continuing our tradition. My father taught me how to write, my grandfather taught my father how to write, so on. Here I wrote current view of our land.

3272081044_5efcb3e2d3.jpg

Lands west of Ural mountains.

3271263887_25522c465f.jpg

Lands east of Ural mountains.

Khagan issued us three orders. First order was changing our policy to more centralized and we implemented his wish without doubt. However there were peasants who opposed Khagan's order. They revolted in Cherson, but we quickly defeated them and shown who is boss.

3271330795_e49b37c2f8_o.jpg

Second order was filling our merchants in our Astrakhan COT.

3272167424_504b4371aa_o.jpg

Third and last order was improving our army. Changing "Yaya infantry" to "Muslim foot soldier", "Druzhina cavalry" to "Muslim archers".

3272177498_ed7f141bfa_o.jpg

Also on the next day our imams said to our Khagan that god wants us to capture Vladimir from Muscowy.

3272191182_c633a7f505_o.jpg

From our spy learned that Muscowy wants to subjugate Tver, so we immediately send them warning. But there were one happy news, is "Novgorod wants to teach lesson to Muscowy". It means Russian principalities power will be divided.

3272196108_193f5fb491_o.jpg

Of course we waited for opportunity to strike Russians, began fortifying our lands, changed our national idea to something called "National Bank" (I would prefer more soldiers. But Khagan's wish is heaven's order) and making royal marriages with all nearby Muslim countries (Note: Despite Royal Marriage Timurid embargoed us).

Years passed very quickly until our chance came in christian year 1406.

As the day passes I miss my mother and I feel how my ancestor grandfather felt when he couldn't return his homeland died in foreign land...

Tsagaan zam - Eejdee (English translation: White way - To mother)
--- Well this song is about a baatar (warrior) who wants to return homeland to meet his mother ---​

Last edited:
3. Pointless wars. :(

In christian year of 1406, we declared war upon Muscowy, their allies Ryazan and Georgia. Our allies Qara-Koyunlu and Candar didn't declare war them, because they didn't know such a state (Muscowy) exists. Our first victory was forcing Ryazan to become our vassal.

3276029020_9ab11f6db9_o.jpg

Our war goal capturing Vladimir become impossible, when Novgorod and Muscowy declared peace and Muscowy voted for "Liberium veto". We easily made whitepeace with Georgia. But negotation with Muscowy went very hard. Right before our army's annihilation we gave them 25 gold for peace.

P.S: I accidentally deleted pictures, so there is no pictures about this. Sorry.

Then our ally Candar attacked Trebizond, we honoured our friendship.

3275212889_eb1406bcd2_o.jpg

For Candar's their army almost destroyed by Georgians. Just Candar's soldiers began routing from Georgians, our glorious 4th army arrived, turned tide of battle.

3275216231_95b89664ea_o.jpg

Candar reached their objective and annexed Trebizond. Also we have reached our aim vassalizing Georgia.

3276038374_0957d6a500_o.jpg

At last we're in peace in 1412 A.D. Here is picture we got from merchant from something called "Naples".

3276040984_02283abfce_b.jpg

We got some talented artists and they drew our country's map.

3275222595_3042b0c0f7_b.jpg

Mongolian dance
in the peaceful time. :D

Last edited:
Timurid empire is gone, could have been a useful ally.
Is all that dark purple around Georgia Candar?

Don't wait to take the initiative, the hordes have an advantage early in the game, use it. As soon as you can find a loophole in the alliance of one of your russian neigbours, attack them, preferably before the truce runs out.

To Urcules: Yes, Candar. I agree with your advice.
To Jambor: Ending war is for that reason. Either they will disband their army or bankrupt. :D
To dan of kentucky: Not yet. I need Government tech 8 and some requirements to reform it. I investing it.

Update coming shortly.