• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To Enewald: After starting this AAR, in my life first time I gone to foreign country for training. So it was nice to return my homeland after living there few weeks.
To forodrova: That's true.
To aldriq: Yes. We have very strong army. :D

19. At last, my sweet home!

After subduing France, our all objective in Europe is completed and we can finally return our home. But terrible things happened in our home, the Ming have defeated our brothers and captured our homeland. This shall not be forgiven. Immediately war declared against Ming!

3442910415_437358613b_o.jpg

Ming army was no match for our army. After quick successive defeat we have liberated our homeland and brothers.

3443741626_7edac6d46b_o.jpg

In 1694 we're finally returned home and met with Mongol brothers. This was emotional moment. I wish "May the we Mongols live in their home peacefully". But in my mind I doubt this will happen, because we don't know what lies ahead.

3443744710_62f0b1a133_o.jpg

Our empire map and world map are shown here:

3442938205_38a549cd95_b.jpg

3443752708_9c0405faf4_b.jpg

This is my last save game. If you want I can share all my saves.

Last edited:
So this AAR is finally finished. First of all I wanna make some excuses about my mistakes and writing. This was challenging for me, so it will surely help me, if I write new AAR. Also I learned a lot of things.

Finally an AAR without reader is nothing. So I want to thank all of readers, especially who wrote encouraging comments. :D. My last word is:
"I wish all the best to my dear readers!"​

Excellent AAR! Thank you for writing it!

To Jukka: Thank you.
To forodrova: I'm thinking about it.
To Enewald: Conquering whole Eurasia wasn't my goal. But tnx your suggestion.
To Didaa: Thank you again.
To Xelzefeyr: Tnx. About song: Nowadays many Mongolians working and studying abroad. When they feel like like wind in Mongolia, they miss their homeland.
To aldriq: About China it wasn't challenge anymore, because my army decimated their armies. :D

Enkhuush, how can you play a video game if you are in the empty wasteland steppe in Mongolia?

Not empty wasteland. :p

Also technology advanced and you can use notebook wherever you goes, right?

Internet is becoming so common in Mongolia. Every youth knows how to use mail.

I know, you live in a yurt and have tv and computer on it
good_grassland_sml.jpg

AND THIS IS THE EMPTY WASTELAND

Haha.

This is good place to live, here in countryside all thing is natural. :p

Edited: After all, in real life Mongolia is not empty wasteland. You could get information about our capital city, Ulaanbaatar. Also why people lives in apartment is better than people who lives in yurt?

P.S: In my opinion living in yurt is okay, because it's eco-friendly.

Last edited: