• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay, I've been really busy with my new job and all these essays and projects.. So hopefully if I have enough time, I should be able to get some work into the next update, but don't have high expectations. :)

With spring break coming up, I should be able to post a few updates during that time to make up for the lack of them.

Not a problem! Take all the time you want. We'll still be here when you post the next (and, might I say, eagerly awaited?) update. :)

Hey all. After reading this since 4 years ago, and the announcement of imperator, I've decided i will create a spiritual successor to this AAR.

I apologize for never finishing this, and i truly regret it as it deserved a proper ending, but im hoping i can make up for never finishing this. I failed everyone who genuinely enjoyed this, the one who nominated me for the aar weekly showcase (Mondo Potato), and most of all, i failed myself.

I've never been any good at sticking with stuff, but I'm hoping 4 years of maturing will have remedied this issue. Don't expect anything anytime soon once imperator drops, but expect something.

Don't mean to necro a dead horse, just felt compelled to speak up after going mia for four years.

Last edited:
Don't worry. That's how most AARs end.