- Mar 15, 2013
Greetings, friends. Not only is this my first AAR, it's my first post and my first time playing as Burgundy!
Anyway, a disclaimer: I am NOT a very good player. Do not expect me to own everyone. I have never truly played a very successful campaign in this game, but I decided that I might as well share my failures with the world.
When I first decided to do an AAR, I was really unsure as to what country I should pick. I didn't want to be something I would have too much trouble with or might struggle with, like a minor, but I also didn't want to do something common or too easy. I never really reached a conclusion, but I like Burgundy, so I'm just going to pick it to pick something.
So, hopefully I'll learn a few things during this.
Things I will avoid:
1. Reverting to saved games, unless a situation deems it absolutely necessary for the sake of the AAR. So pretty much never.
2. Reaching my infamy limit. That's a bad idea no matter what the situation is.
3. Actions that aren't within the purview of my nation's character. So basically no silliness.
4. Being a lazy partner in a war.
5. Ignoring missions.
6. Exploits and other unfairness.
I won't place a cap on the number of vassals or unlawful territories I'll have, but that coincides with #3.
Goals as Burgundy
Reunify the country.
Reclaim ancestral lands and punish the Swiss and Savoy.
Gain control of the Holy Roman Empire or else destroy it.
Alright, if you guys have tips or questions, I want to hear them!