• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Ericridge

Major
10 Badges
Jun 6, 2019
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
One line summary of your issue

Resuscitate Thrall resurrects a thrall with 100% health instead of 50% Health.

What platform are you running the game on?

PC

What operating system do you use?

Windows 10

Which version of the game are you running?

v1.300.41692

What expansions do you have installed?

Revelations and Invasions

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.

This is a battle damaged stack from voidbringer weakened from a previous battle. I killed a unit with just militia and then it attacked other sector base of mine, I prepped my units well and then pounced onto the enthralled voradron which was at 50% health left from its' last battle. And managed to kill it with just militia with no assistance from operations. Then Voidbringer Leviathan used resuscitate thrall on enthralled voradron. It brought the thrall back to 100% health. I was like, welp. There goes my plan for this turn. I was able to bring enthralled voradron back to 50% hp again but I lost.

Have you tried verifying your files?

No

Steps to reproduce the issue

I think you can reproduce the issue by playing as voidbringer and have one of your thralls get killed on purpose so leviathan voidbringer can use it's rez on the thrall to see if it recovers to 100% or 50% hp.

Attach DxDiag (PC) or System Info log (Mac)

Attach screenshot / video

As you can see, this Voidbringer Leviathan didn't do as his text implied. It says 50% hp.
levia.jpg

Voradorn thrall got resurrected with 100% hp instead of 50% hp.
vora.jpg

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    76,3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0