• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mike the knight

General
68 Badges
Apr 12, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • 500k Club
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
Some people say that we were vanquished ......Others say that we cut our throats for the legacy of our Great Leader ....others are so pathetic to believe that a weak"god" ,to whom they believe, has managed to annihilate us.....
Everybody is WRONG! We have surpassed a period of interior chaos and self destruction and now it is my duty to remind to these weaklings the true terror that our ancestors poured into their hearts ! It is me ,King Almos ,that will restart our dark campaign .Eastern Roman Empire has changed name and their petty vassals Bulgarians have managed to gain independence .It is our chance to punish them for ambaddoning the true faith but this will be only the first step for Constantinople!This time we will not make the same mistake to let the riches of the East fall out of our hands !

zvFkjY4.jpg

Interesting start, and good to see you're back. I'm looking forward to this, Mike.

<insert random text to more easily find this AAR later here >
:p

I can not understand you this moment my friend :laugh: but I am still glad you are here
posting in a thread makes its icon blue instead of yellow for most threads - by simply posting anything, I can at least find it easier later :p

Glad to see another AAR by you.:) Subbed!

Just came off the back of my 3-generation Rurikid game. The nascent near-Kingdom of Rus fell apart when my second character's 17-year old son died of pnemonia, and said character died the following year, leaving his lands split between a 14-year old homosexual norse princess and a 2-year old o_O. She did come to the throne of the united provinces of Rus and put down five revolts and two invasions before everything went pearshaped. She died as Chiefess of Vologda, with no heirs *mourns*

Anyway my new one is as a Magyar chieftain presently working his way up to become Duke of the Crimea - so I'll watch this space with interest!

Last edited:
It seems that your game Khryses would deserve an AAR :eek: Besides that Iam very happy that you took a look here

Maybe I will - I'd like to do one certainly, but I haven't decided where to start - any thoughts?

'When' is easy; I want to start in 867 and see if I can steer my way to greatness (read: survival) and convert to EUIV by the end of it.

In my Magyar journey, I was startled when - starting on the east border of the Magyar nation - the entire kingdom migrated west, leaving me behind in a sea of Khazars :glare:

Still, toodle-pip - right?

Looking forward to seeing where you start off, especially since I know the ground :)

Take a look at British isles! This is the place that survival gets another meaning :laugh: I will try to surprise you as a pagan King ;)

I wonder if you will go for Greece or do something more unsensical like going for Italy or France :p

Since it is named Restoration of Attila's Legacy,either you will go for Germany and then Italy or you will troll us and go to the east :p

Take a look at British isles! This is the place that survival gets another meaning :laugh: I will try to surprise you as a pagan King ;)

Alright, challenge accepted!

And just because I see another Norse megacampaign has started off in the past few days, we'll do it the hard way; on the receiving end of the Viking age!