• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

FurryToboe

Recruit
1 Badges
Sep 4, 2017
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
I would respec my characters, the game would take my coins for me to respec my watcher, yet when all was done I would go back to my character sheet and low and behold all of my stats and stuff didn't change yet I would be out the coins I had spent to respec yet the game wouldn't keep the changes I had made.... I tried this on three different playthroughs (got enough money to respect for level 1's) and each time they wouldn't change..

Upvote 0
Hi, Thanks for reporting!
We will look into it.

For what it's worth; I think it's only affecting attributes and not skills.

But that's what I wanted to change since when I started I just threw points wherever without thinking, and now that I know how I want my character to be but spent so long on it that I don't want to restart from scratch just to change them. Plus when I did respec the skills also didn't change over when I picked different skills to see if they would change :(

I too have found this bug today. Exact same thing, merchant takes my money, I can input all the changes I want (attributes, skills) and then the character sheet remains on the old attributes. Nothing helps; resting, reloading, restarting etc.

I hope you guys get a patch out soon, all else is stellar work, good job on the port i've been enjoying myself a lot with the game! Glad to finally see a succesful port of a cRPG on console!

Hi, Thanks for reporting!
We will look into it.

For what it's worth; I think it's only affecting attributes and not skills.

Any update on this??? I am 30 hours in, and my main character is completely useless. I seriously don't want to have to start over. Surely, you guys won't hold off fixing this until the big patch in October...

Any update on this??? I am 30 hours in, and my main character is completely useless. I seriously don't want to have to start over. Surely, you guys won't hold off fixing this until the big patch in October...
We have a patch ready which we will send out soon. It just need to pass through Microsoft and Sony's pipelines, which could take some days.