• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MystShadows

Recruit
Jul 17, 2019
I just got this game on twitch prime, but whenever I load it only the center of the screen is visible. Even when I change resolutions only part of it shows. The only resolution that seems to work is 800 x 600, but at that size I can’t see a thing

So a couple things....

1) When you say you got it on twitch prime, that means you're not running on Steam, correct?
2) That resolution is way too high for when Majesty HD was released :) I believe there may be a setting in the MajX text file you can change, but until I find it, can you change your monitor resolution to something like 1024 x 780 , say, and see if the game recognizes that?

Sorry for the delay, I normally don't check the forums on the weekend and only got here today :rolleyes:

So it's a not a dumb question because I don't know the answer :oops: Are you talking about changing your own screen resolution without shrinkage or the game resolution without shrinkage?