• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Danaxeil

Recruit
53 Badges
Aug 12, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Rome Gold
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Lead and Gold
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Knights of Honor
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Victoria: Revolutions
So, I've been fiddling around with resolutions and such because I wanted to do a Crusader Kings lets play, type, thingy. Anyways that's all irrelevant.
I noticed when playing at 1280x720 there was some clipping and sometimes entire things cut off.
I have a screenshot here showing just the basic things. As you can see the icons portraying what DLC I have installed are clipping into the character selection screen. I don't have a screen shot of my next example but when going into the technology screen the buttons to jump up a level for the bottom three techs (Military organization, Legalism, and Construction) as well as the "Show tech spread" button were completely cut off from the game. Finally, the last thing, was that the accept button for diplomatic actions such as getting married or ending a war, was almost entirely cut off save maybe 1 or 2 lines of pixels, making it just baaarely useful.

Hopefully this can be fixed in the near future, and I love paradox's work to death.

Upvote 0
So, I've been fiddling around with resolutions and such because I wanted to do a Crusader Kings lets play, type, thingy. Anyways that's all irrelevant.
I noticed when playing at 1280x720 there was some clipping and sometimes entire things cut off.
I have a screenshot here showing just the basic things. As you can see the icons portraying what DLC I have installed are clipping into the character selection screen. I don't have a screen shot of my next example but when going into the technology screen the buttons to jump up a level for the bottom three techs (Military organization, Legalism, and Construction) as well as the "Show tech spread" button were completely cut off from the game. Finally, the last thing, was that the accept button for diplomatic actions such as getting married or ending a war, was almost entirely cut off save maybe 1 or 2 lines of pixels, making it just baaarely useful.

Hopefully this can be fixed in the near future, and I love paradox's work to death.

Wrong forum. Should be here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?680-Crusader-Kings-II-Bug-Reports

PS@ Moderators: In case of getting moved, please delete this post.
PS2: The thread below is also in the wrong forum.