• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Johan said:
Don't count on any more changes.
I exported some stuff like ToT, HRE and straits to moddable files and fixed the vassal war.
Pity... A 4byte vs 3byte offset into lightmap.tbl would have been nice (to allow larger detail maps).
Or perhaps increase in incognita region size (256 to ...). I guess that would be more work than the change above.

How about you have some people access to the code so we can code the changes for P'dox? Under a (strict) NDA, fcourse. ;) :cool:

Inferis said:
How about you have some people access to the code so we can code the changes for P'dox? Under a (strict) NDA, fcourse. ;) :cool:

I was under the impression that Wryun had such an agreement with Paradox already.

Though if you really want to mess more around with the map, Infie, then allow it to be larger... ;)

Johan said:
I exported some stuff like ToT, HRE and straits to moddable files and fixed the vassal war.

A) Thanks! :)

B) No more changes ever? As in last beta patch for the forseeable future, or just no more lists of requests?

C) Thanks! ;)

Johan said:

Too bad.. :( :( :(

Even a little change by you made so much difference for modders and even more for gamers.. This game will stop getting better without changes.

Johan said:
I think this makes 95% of everyone happy.

Jinnai said:
I think this makes 95% of everyone happy.
Yes. 4 out of 5 of our dire needs to make the latest beta functional to us SPers. I suppose I'm pretty happy overall though. I guess I'll have to make AI cheater events giving extra trade boosts with perhaps extra refineries too. May be abit of work and awkward looking to see all those refineries, but hey, at least the other 4 problems are fixed. BTW thnx Johan, now I can start looking into a map for my mod too.