• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Bat8502

Private
2 Badges
Oct 17, 2010
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • 500k Club
Purchased Naval Warfare: Artic Circle on or around 26th September, reported to Steam on 27th September who told me to get hold of Paradox. Did that and was informed to check the forums.

This game clearly isn`t fit for purpose due to the freezing problem. I would like my money back please.

Upvote 0
Cheers 2coats. I have filed a ticket and its been ongoing since 27th September. Bought the game on or around the 26th September, so its been going for a bit. The only advice from them was change your video drivers. Next message was come to this forum. The sad thing is it looks a pretty good game. I`ve always hoped they would bring out Harpoon 4 (wishful thinking) Thanks for your help anyway.

Last edited:
Cheers 2coats. I have filed a ticket and its been ongoing since 27th September. Bought the game on or around the 26th September, so its been going for a bit. The only advice from them was change your video drivers. Next message was come to this forum. Its a joke. I doubt these amateurs will get back to me. The sad thing is it looks a pretty good game. I`ve always hoped they would bring out Harpoon 4 (wishful thinking) Thanks for your help anyway.

I understand. The only other thing I can suggest is that you try a different PC, if you have one that is. If you havent then all I can do is suggest you keep asking the zendesk periodically until you get a reply.