• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

WankoStankins

General
36 Badges
Jan 25, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
I recently looked in the aar forums to Look for a Bavarian aar for tips on my next game and for entertainment of course. I found no aar on the most powerful territorial entity in Germany! For some reason there was one on wurtemburg, bavarian much weaker neighbor. As a Bavarian german I politely request an in nomine aar on Bavaria be made asap.

ilikepie said:
I recently looked in the aar forums to Look for a Bavarian aar for tips on my next game and for entertainment of course. I found no aar on the most powerful territorial entity in Germany! For some reason there was one on wurtemburg, bavarian much weaker neighbor. As a Bavarian german I politely request an in nomine aar on Bavaria be made asap.

You should make it. I'd love to read how you would go about your first game as bavarian. Would be fun read.

thanks. I tried an aar before and it simply too much work. I might someday. It seems like a daunting task. If somebody else does I may be inspired to. And yes I'm Bavarian and proud.

I think it's because most people like to start with a country that already has a needed core for forming the country, and you don't need any Bavarian cores. Although Bavaria is probably the strongest country to start out of any you can form Germany with, so it is kinda odd in any case I guess :p.

vy form germany? zat vould destroy ze regional pride of germans zat ve bavarians enjoy, vy vould ve take it vrom ozzer tribes zike ze zaxons and ze rheinlandears and ze hanoverians and ze pommeranians.

all my goals in the many bavarian games i played have been simply to capture all the bavarian culture provinces and proudly grant myself the title king of bavarians. my only other goal being to become holy roman emperor. besides, untile 3.1 the form germany dicision is bugged and doesn't work. besides as bavaria in the early game i can get and amazing 50 yearly income, bigger than any other german nation. wurtenmberg and baden are open for annexation. the only german nation with missions except austria. the richest provs in germany in southern germany. plus they have the best name. what are you gonna say as teh palinananananate. the palinanananation army? what about the bavarian army. the brunswickian army? the bavarian army. yeah.

Hey, I'm Bavarian too! Well, I'm from the US so I'm only a little Bavarian. I'm also Alsacian, Tuscan, Austrian, and Polish along the Lithuanian border.

Maybe my next game will be as Bavaria. I've never unified Germany before...

I'll start a Bavarian AAR. :D

What do you want me to do, just unify Germany?

just unite southern germany, baden, wurtenburg, palinate, alsace, wurzburg, switzerland, the skinny western arm of austria. become holy roman emperor is what i would do and have done. in all my bavarian games, 3, i've just conqued southern germany, or sometimes just bavarian culture provs and vassalized alot of small german states and became emperor. i've NEVER attempted unified germany, go for if you want. if you're serious about this, then just do what you want to do. i want to see what somebody elses grand goal for bavaria would be so it's up to you to make the decisions about what you want to do. thanks for the answer. anyone else whant to write about the most nationalistic german people in an aar?

ilikepie said:
just unite southern germany, baden, wurtenburg, palinate, alsace, wurzburg, switzerland, the skinny western arm of austria. become holy roman emperor is what i would do and have done. in all my bavarian games, 3, i've just conqued southern germany, or sometimes just bavarian culture provs and vassalized alot of small german states and became emperor. i've NEVER attempted unified germany, go for if you want. if you're serious about this, then just do what you want to do. i want to see what somebody elses grand goal for bavaria would be so it's up to you to make the decisions about what you want to do. thanks for the answer. anyone else whant to write about the most nationalistic german people in an aar?

Alright, how about unite all of the German culture group?

EUROO7 said:
Alright, how about unite all of the German culture group?

I'd enjoy that.

if you're THAT good. i'm sure i couldn't do it, im not overly ambitions. but what the heck, viva la REICH! BAvaria shall take zere vightful place az vuler uv ze vorld!!!! mwahahahaha---I mean, we must liberate the oppressed peoples of the world. hahaha.

please start asap, it will be and enjoyable aar for sure, and the first bavarian one. ;)

ilikepie said:
if you're THAT good. i'm sure i couldn't do it, im not overly ambitions. but what the heck, viva la REICH! BAvaria shall take zere vightful place az vuler uv ze vorld!!!! mwahahahaha---I mean, we must liberate the oppressed peoples of the world. hahaha.

please start asap, it will be and enjoyable aar for sure, and the first bavarian one. ;)

Well, I do have from 1399 to 1821.

That's more than 400 years!!!

I should be able to do it.

Oh, that's just my first AAR. :eek:o

Already started a thread, if you want to go check.

I won't be able to update it for a while (2-3) days though.