• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
View attachment 642775

Hi, I have problem with this nations flag when mouse cursor do not hover over the sheild I get those two green spots on it.
Could I please have new flag for it? The flag works fin its just the sheild that has a bug.

hoi2 classic sheild/flag.
View attachment 642776

perhapes this one below would be better?
View attachment 642870

FL31.png

FL32.png

Reactions:

What a relief, now the work is done. God job on the shield/flag.

Can I have nation skin(Fullscreen.Sidebar_a) and topbar for this nation “the American State”?, please.

I have been thinking about it for some time so it is not a big rush. The American state is a puppet in AOD that mostly Germany and possible soviet can liberate if they do not want to wait for the whole of usa to be “reformed”.
The American state is located mainly in the northeastern seaboard of the former USA. Nevertheless, it can expand somewhat westward, but without getting in conflict with California.

Attachments

• american state.rar
    1,6 MB · Views: 0
Can I have nation skin(Fullscreen.Sidebar_a) and topbar for this nation “the American State”?, please.

I have been thinking about it for some time so it is not a big rush. The American state is a puppet in AOD that mostly Germany and possible soviet can liberate if they do not want to wait for the whole of usa to be “reformed”.
The American state is located mainly in the northeastern seaboard of the former USA. Nevertheless, it can expand somewhat westward, but without getting in conflict with California.

40.png

38.png

39.png

Hi

could you make me as an events_pics image id these things? I need them for RSI

and the seal of the state (Sigillo dello Stato)

Thanks

4.png

5.png

Been a while, huh?
But the fact is, I need these flags and shields in the HOI3 style, thanks.

FL1.png

FL2.png

FL3.png

FL4.png

FL5.png

FL6.png

FL7.png

FL8.png

FL9.png

FL10.png

FL11.png

FL12.png

FL13.png

FL14.png

FL15.png

FL16.png

FL17.png

FL18.png

FL19.png

FL20.png

FL21.png

FL22.png

Attachments

• ProhibitedSymbol.rar
    45,7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:

Very helpful and good work! With those skins peoples might try the American State one day in a multi-player game.

Can I at som point perhapes next moth have skins like fullscreen,sidebare_a and topbar for the Russian ROA Republic and the Coal and Steel Community(as.a.nation). I im open to adjustments for those skins, please.

Attachments

• skins_december.rar
    1,3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Old last years request.

Last edited:
Goodmorning everyone.

Please is it possible to have this Reich and Italian Libya flags for Dh 1.05?

And I would like to create two other events related to the Tripartite Pact. I would need these images as "event_pics" images

https://forum.axishistory.com/downl...id=81995e2b38650a5c992f523d678305f8&mode=view

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello there, good afternoon. Can someone plz make a skin (Fullscreen.Sidebar_a and topbar) for Venezuela?.

No Rush, Bt I want it as a KR (kaiserreich) graphic style.

Attachments

• VEN.rar
    4,1 MB · Views: 0
I was wondering if I could get the following flag and accompanying counter in the Kaiserreich DH graphic style, or if anybody knows of other reworked CSA flags somewhere in the thread (search isn't really working for me).

1616089575060.png