• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello, does anyone know if these flags already exist for DH or could you help me to make them? :

FarEasternRepublic.jpg
Republica Montañesa1.jpg
republica popular del kuban1.jpg
daghestan1.jpg

sorry for my bad english

thank you very much for your help

Can I have a fullscreen and sidebar for this pro Japan China sometime in September please. I also have few flags posted in agust, but its no rush for them.

Attachments

• u87_skin.rar
    348,9 KB · Views: 0
Can I have a fullscreen and sidebar for this pro Japan China sometime in September please. I also have few flags posted in agust, but its no rush for them.

17.png

18.png

• 1Love
Reactions:
This is the must be the best new china skin I have seen for many years. I forgot to mention the topbar for u87, but no stress.
This skin will make it more fun for some players to be u87 I think.**

This is the must be the best new china skin I have seen for many years. I forgot to mention the topbar for u87, but no stress.

Skin is good because you had great material. Thank you. Thanks a lot

When I'm was teenager, we had good lifehack in HOI 2

Start for Kaishek's China
Lose the war
Japan will form Nanjing-China and will give you Mao lands, warlords lands + Beijing area

Our sponsor - Japan. Kindest soul

Jokes aside. Course I'll glad to make more skins. I'll glad to see your new requests

• 1Like
Reactions:
Skin is good because you had great material. Thank you. Thanks a lot

When I'm was teenager, we had good lifehack in HOI 2

Start for Kaishek's China
Lose the war
Japan will form Nanjing-China and will give you Mao lands, warlords lands + Beijing area

Our sponsor - Japan. Kindest soul

Jokes aside. Course I'll glad to make more skins. I'll glad to see your new requests
Could you make topbar out this flag,please ? That would tie the knot for this country(u87).
China-Nanjing).svg.png

See the skin you made works like a charm for China-Nanjing.
u87_skin.png
AOD is a database of stuff about n.china if you need stuff from there.

I dont want to push it to fare so I wont ask about more skin or flags before the middel of the winter. Then I also have more time for AOD/DH. I do have flag of Novgorod Republic that im curious about =() he he

• 1Like
Reactions:
Could you make topbar out this flag,please ? That would tie the knot for this country(u87).
View attachment 627806

See the skin you made works like a charm for China-Nanjing.
View attachment 627807
AOD is a database of stuff about n.china if you need stuff from there.

I dont want to push it to fare so I wont ask about more skin or flags before the middel of the winter. Then I also have more time for AOD/DH. I do have flag of Novgorod Republic that im curious about =() he he

I'll glad to integrare AOD stuff for U87, thanks.
1.png

Reactions:
I need the following flags in HOI2 style for KR for DH feel free to upload the preview here and attach a zip or rar file for me to download. Thanks in advance for your time.

Attachments

• Syndicalist  Iceland Flag.png
    Syndicalist Iceland Flag.png
    2,8 KB · Views: 0
  • Syndicalist Norway Flag.png
    Syndicalist Norway Flag.png
    16,3 KB · Views: 0
  • Syndicalist Sweden Flag.png
    Syndicalist Sweden Flag.png
    17,7 KB · Views: 0
  • Syndicalist  Finland Flag.jpg
    Syndicalist Finland Flag.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • Syndicalist Denmark Flag.png
    Syndicalist Denmark Flag.png
    159,7 KB · Views: 0
Hi, I need the HOI3 style flag, thank you.

Kingdom of Asir.
1200px-Flag_of_the_Idrisid_Emirate_of_Asir_(1909-1927).svg.png

• 1Like
Reactions:

Damn. I'm forgot about your last flag request. Sorry

FL7.png

FL8.png

FL9.png

FL10.png

FL11.png

FL12.png

I need the following flags in HOI2 style for KR for DH feel free to upload the preview here and attach a zip or rar file for me to download. Thanks in advance for your time.

FL13.png

FL14.png

FL15.png

FL16.png

FL17.png

FL18.png

FL19.png

FL20.png

FL21.png

FL22.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
Damn. I'm forgot about your last flag request. Sorry

Well I was happy to get them now, but I was not in a hurry. Reason be that the days are somewhat hectic and in my country the capital is a red zone and the parts of the collective transport system is in a strike so my days are getting longer. Difficult to work on files right now in weekdays. One day closer to mid-December, I find much more time for moding and such. I’m planning to make flag for south Russia one day.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Well I was happy to get them now, but I was not in a hurry. Reason be that the days are somewhat hectic and in my country the capital is a red zone and the parts of the collective transport system is in a strike so my days are getting longer. Difficult to work on files right now in weekdays. One day closer to mid-December, I find much more time for moding and such. I’m planning to make flag for south Russia one day.

South Russia? You mean Denikin's guys? If so, all White movement quasi-states used national Russian tricolor. In my mod, I'm added different coat of arms for North Russia, Kolchak's Siberia and South Russia just to prevent confusion

But, if you mean Blue-yellow-red flag ( Don host ). Most of them were separatists ( Not all ) and during Russian CW they wanted to get the hell out of Russia. Example - After fall of Russia, ataman Krasnov announced that Don will fight for CP block. After fall of Kaiserreich, Krasnov announced that Don will support Petlura's Ukraine.

Last edited:
Is there any guidance on how to make these flags? I recall photoshop was required, but presumably we need the relevant effects too? Is there a thread detailing this?

South Russia? You mean Denikin's guys? If so, all White movement quasi-states used national Russian tricolor. In my mod, I'm added different coat of arms for North Russia, Kolchak's Siberia and South Russia just to prevent confusion

But, if you mean Blue-yellow-red flag ( Don host ). Most of them were separatists ( Not all ) and during Russian CW they wanted to get the hell out of Russia. Example - After fall of Russia, ataman Krasnov announced that Don will fight for CP block. After fall of Kaiserreich, Krasnov announced that Don will support Petlura's Ukraine.

Hello, I have heard of the south Russia during the Russian civil war, but this is somewhat different I have not decided what to call this nation yet. South Russia and Volga republic are names I have in mind, but they are not too good. I have plan to have three Russian nations for the player to make decentralized version of it. Novgorod to the north, Muscovy as central the power and third south of Moscow. Maybe a bit strange, but in AOD we don’t have the RKs.

I have now a flag based on the Volgograd mixed with the Saltire flag.

Last edited:
Hello, I have heard of the south Russia during the Russian civil war, but this is somewhat different I have not decided what to call this nation yet. South Russia and Volga republic are names I have in mind, but they are not too good. I have plan to have three Russian nations for the player to make decentralized version of it. Novgorod to the north, Muscovy as central the power and third south of Moscow. Maybe a bit strange, but in AOD we don’t have the RKs.

Volga Republic - this is suitable for Volga Germans ( guys from my family tree )
If you want balkanaize RUS, you better keep it as Kuban Republic (State of Kuban)

Reactions:
Last edited: