• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks mate,
Can I have these in dh style?

View attachment 574850
alternate_european_union_flag_by_alternateflags_d7ewxh7-fullview.jpg

IuUvOHi.png

Flag_of_Brazil_%28Ribeiro_project%29.svg

800px-Merchant_flag_of_Spanish_Morocco.svg.png

vchhh3ab1mc21.png

Thanks

FL1.png

FL2.png

FL3.png

FL4.png

FL5.png

FL6.png

FL7.png

FL8.png

FL9.png

FL10.png

FL11.png

FL12.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
This request is for the AOD moder PB-DK that has 1936 mod. I hope that someone can make a senario picture out of this somewhat similar to the orignal 1936 picture. We dont need a text in it. We can allways do that on our own. Only that we get 1.marina-ginesta2 first from the left, 2.Guerra_d'Etiopia picture in the middel and 3.1936 picture to the right. The picture can be in black and white or sepia. there is no rush.

Attachments

• Vanguard 1936_scenario_.rar
    345,5 KB · Views: 0
This request is for the AOD moder PB-DK that has 1936 mod. I hope that someone can make a senario picture out of this somewhat similar to the orignal 1936 picture. We dont need a text in it. We can allways do that on our own. Only that we get 1.marina-ginesta2 first from the left, 2.Guerra_d'Etiopia picture in the middel and 3.1936 picture to the right. The picture can be in black and white or sepia. there is no rush.
4.png

5.png

Reactions:
Last edited:

He was very happy and greatful for the graphics.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
800px-Flag_of_Biafra.svg.png

Hi, apologies, could someone make this into DH style?
Thanks in advance. :)

Good morning everyone,

I ask you if it is possible to have this Hungarian flag for 1.05 dh.
It is the war flag of Hungary.
And Romanian Army from 1921, Slovakian warflag during WWII, Croatia Indipendet State warflag 1941-1945

Thanks

FL13.png

FL14.png

FL15.png

FL16.png

FL17.png

FL18.png

FL19.png

FL20.png

800px-Flag_of_Biafra.svg.png

Hi, apologies, could someone make this into DH style?
Thanks in advance. :)

FL21.png

FL22.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Can I at some point have classic flag/sheild hoi2 of this please. No rush
Peru-Bolivia Federation.

Attachments

• PeruBoliviaConf.jpg
    PeruBoliviaConf.jpg
    83,9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Last edited:
Thank you very much.

In the previous post I added other flags of the Japanese puppet, thailand and albania. If you can do them in dh style you would do yourself a favor.

Thank you

FL5.png

FL6.png

FL7.png

FL8.png

FL9.png

FL10.png

FL11.png

FL12.png

• 1Like
Reactions:

Look now AOD has a new senario from a guy that started it up as a mod. So if you have the time you could try this mod and it has the image you made for it.

vanguard36.png

Look now AOD has a new senario from a guy that started it up as a mod. So if you have the time you could try this mod and it has the image you made for it.

View attachment 583257

Glad to help. Also I'm will glad to help with skins, new scenario pics, event pics and etc.
Yes. I'll test this mod

Reactions: