• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, I would need this flag and the counters in the HOI3 style. Thanks in advance!

Indochinese Union

Indochinese Union.jpg

Classic hoi2 sheild flag and counter please
Greater Syria
e2h65p9t3g289nuyn.jpg

counter
e2gax1zhf91cdvwxr.png

Benelux federation
e2gb7q61wenrkmlbz.png

counter
e2gb7u0i9xkgcrj3z.png

no rush

Last edited:
What is the best way to make DH style flags and shields? i use PNP multi flag maker but its pretty clunky and doesn't look like vanilla.

In PNP
Section Birger-style Flag & Shield

Hi, I would need this flag and the counters in the HOI3 style. Thanks in advance!

Kingdom of Kaffa

330px-Kaffa.png

Can HOI3 style shields and flags be used in DH?
Also, when i try to create a a HOI3 style shield in PNP, the shield gets made however they arent shaded so they are all the same darkness. How do i fix this?
CYh3Ywu.png

Last edited:
Can HOI3 style shields and flags be used in DH?
Also, when i try to create a a HOI3 style shield in PNP, the shield gets made however they arent shaded so they are all the same darkness. How do i fix this?
CYh3Ywu.png

See how many HOI 3 flags were created by me in this thread. Course they were created for DH

HOI 3 Shadows for shields must be created manually in photoshop. PNP can not automatically create shadows for HOI 3 Shields

how do i create them? do you have some sort of overlay?

What do you mean, shadows for HOI 3 shields?

Here is grpahic guide

You need to activate shadows in Overlays section

Contrast
Level 2
Level 1

66.png

Hoi2 classic sheild, flag and ounter please. No rush.
New Mexico Republic
e2sfvzhrvikbvj3wf.jpg

counter
e2sfwe6gprl3ocdxb.png

Can I please have a technology picture out of this one. I want to repalce the modern spearhead picture.
e2uj8m0d6qk9ug67z.jpg

T54-tank used by the polish army.

Last edited: