• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(188001)

Recruit
1 Badges
Jan 1, 2010
  • Majesty 2
I baught Majesty 2 and loved the campaign.

I own 2 pc's so i went out an baught another copy of Majesty 2 so I could play it WITH my friend, and found to my disappointment, I could only play AGAINST them! When we tried to do a 3 player game (2 vs 1) and left the last slot free, assuming the computer would play it, but it did nothing!

The real fun in playing games like that is in co-operation with friends against the computer, not against each other.

Could you PLEASE do a new game patch which lets you chose to have larger mutiplayer games, and select to have the "empty slots" filled by computer generated opponents?

I mean - it cant be that big a job; you have already coded the AI for the campaign so that the computer plays against the player, so surely that could be recycled so that multiple real people can play together against multiple AI people?

Ideally, to MASSIVELY extend the shelf life of this game, and make it fun for many many more months, you would be able to select the level of intelligence / difficulty for each of the AI players, perhaps chosing either "Novice", "Advanced" or "Expert", the latter being for the ultimate challenge.

:)

Do this, and I promise this game will become one of the classics, rather than just one of those games where when you have completed it on your own, you forget about it; like Lord of The Rings, rise of the witch king - people still pull that out at LAN parties for precisely the reasons I have given above!

Many thanks, and looking forward to this patch

Tim Longson