• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The city names that wasn't already written:
Kircholm
Oliwa
Zbaraz

The names of regions:
Slazak
Krakowiak
Kujawiak
Mazur
Podhalanin
Kaszub

Some historic names
Wisniowiecki
Kopernik
Lech
Piast

And maybe some Polish names of real ships:
Orzel
Blyskawica
Sokol
Gryf
Wicher
Orkan
Huragan
Grom
Piorun
Dzik
Zbik
Wilk
Sep
Rys
Czajka
Zuraw
Rybitwa
Huzar

If you need more just tell us :rofl:

Could you post the creation of Poland event?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Elias Tarfarius said:
Thank you. It just goes to show what saying that magic word can do. :)

I have to pull the promise back unfortunately. Though I'm going to do that during the weekend.

...playing mtg took a lot of time today ;) Even though I still have time, I'm pretty tired.

Elmokki said:
I knew that Krakow survives pretty easily, as no-one of the great powers dares to sacrifice so much prestige for just one more province. Otherwise it would have been surviving

Well, they basically get more prestige thru annexing.

wow I'm also working out as Krakow, I've expanded but still no Polonia event?

how did you become Polen? :)

did you make the event yourself?

I got much land from Russia with my crazy Dragoons they were riding all across Russia and were so much of them so they claimed provinces rather quickly, after a few years the Russian were running like hell and my alliance buddy UK was kicking ass in the South,

pretty funny to know that 120.000 horsemen befooled the great Russian Empire,

that was the most fun moment of Victoria yet, :rofl:

Last edited:
Spruce said:
wow I'm also working out as Krakow, I've expanded but still no Polonia event?

how did you become Polen? :)

did you make the event yourself?

I got much land from Russia with my crazy Dragoons they were riding all across Russia and were so much of them so they claimed provinces rather quickly, after a few years the Russian were running like hell and my alliance buddy UK was kicking ass in the South,

pretty funny to know that 120.000 horsemen befooled the great Russian Empire,

that was the most fun moment of Victoria yet, :rofl:

Remind me of Hearts of Iron ;)

Yes, I made the event myself, and I will post it propably in this weekend

re Elmokki

Great AAR, Elmokki! When I get my copy of Victoria from dvdboxoffice (should be in Cracow in the middle of the next weekend) maybe I will choose my lovely city Cracow as my first state to play. You inspired me to do it. ;)
As I see from your screenshots your Poland is very similiar to this after 1466 year (of course without Lithuania). Great job!

Dzoser

Dzoser said:
re Elmokki

Great AAR, Elmokki! When I get my copy of Victoria from dvdboxoffice (should be in Cracow in the middle of the next weekend) maybe I will choose my lovely city Cracow as my first state to play. You inspired me to do it. ;)
As I see from your screenshots your Poland is very similiar to this after 1466 year (of course without Lithuania). Great job!

Dzoser

Thanks.

Krakow though isn't a good country to start with. I recommend learning the game with Prussia 1861, or Belgium 1836 (the starting war is pretty easy, because an event firing soon and making peace and gaining you land)

re Elmokki

Krakow though isn't a good country to start with. I recommend learning the game with Prussia 1861, or Belgium 1836 (the starting war is pretty easy, because an event firing soon and making peace and gaining you land)

Thanks for recommendation but I will choose rather Spain, Austria or Cracow. The second mainly because Poles living under Habsburg's rule had much more rights than these living in parts of Poland conquered in the late XVIII centuary by Prussia or Russia. In case of Cracow good point is that in the beginning of campaign you have only one province, so it's easier to learn how the game works. Of course it's easier to end your first game faster than you could expect, too :D

Dzoser said:
re Elmokki

Thanks for recommendation but I will choose rather Spain, Austria or Cracow. The second mainly because Poles living under Habsburg's rule had much more rights than these living in parts of Poland conquered in the late XVIII centuary by Prussia or Russia. In case of Cracow good point is that in the beginning of campaign you have only one province, so it's easier to learn how the game works. Of course it's easier to end your first game faster than you could expect, too :D

But with one province and limited money supply, you cannot learn economy easily.

re Elmokki

But with one province and limited money supply, you cannot learn economy easily.

Maybe, you're right, so let it be Great Catholic Austria then :D And my first decision will be to create my lovely satellite, Poland ;) :p

i'm giving you title of the HONOURABLE CITIZEN of the ROYAL CITY of KRAKOW.

So I do also, Elmokki ;)

This is one of the most interesting AAR that I have ever read. Krakow...christ...everybody thought this was Tannu Nuva 2nd. Obviously you played very well and I am quite impressed with this AAR.

Keep it up. :p