• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Arlessa Ezzy

Recruit
Feb 24, 2019
So on my PS4 version of POE, the cave symbol doesn't show up in the Ruins of Cilant Lis (first cave), which means you can't move on to the cutscene even if you run to the end of the 'exit'. It doesn't appear when you highlight interactables, and I know it's supposed to because I've seen videos of POE played on PS4 where it does show up. :/

Upvote 0
Update: So my housemate is a games whiz she worked out that if you do highlight for interactables, if you swivel the highlighted section around until a diamond of little pointer arrows appear, the invisible spot they're pointing towards is the exit/entry point, so when you see it you can release the buttons and it will come up with the 'you sure you want to proceed?' text box and you can go from there.
I'll leave this here though in case anyone else new to the ps4 version gets stuck the same way