• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jade_Rook

General
46 Badges
Feb 23, 2018
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Stellaris
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
The 1.2.0 patch is in beta right now and will like be released soon. The patches generally break the current mods, especially if they are adding units or making any changes beyond just adjusting the existing JSONs.

Be ready to reapply mods or do a clean install if you want the patch. Considering how many fixes this patch includes, I would recommend updating when the patch goes live.

Confirmed: BTML / ModTek are broken on the beta 1.2.0 version.

REVISED: Working after several reinstall/reinjection clean install attempts.

Last edited:
Confirmed: BTML / ModTek are broken on the beta 1.2.0 version.
Broken-broken or needs to be reapplied? Generally reapplying the mods should fix it, but I am not running a modded game so I can't test this.

Broken-broken or needs to be reapplied? Generally reapplying the mods should fix it, but I am not running a modded game so I can't test this.
I reapplied and game launch crashes after applying--so I'd call that "broken-broken."

okay, seems to have fixed after several tries.

Last edited:
I reapplied and game launch crashes after applying--so I'd call that "broken-broken."

That's not correct, I re-injected BTMod Loader with modtek (non-alpha version). No issues, played through MMM mission w/ vanilla prologue skip. I'm using dZ's CCC updated for beta (still going through fixes of course). If your game fails to load, it may be mod specific vs BTML / Modtek.

Suggestion: Clean beta install, repair install if necessary. Then re-add any mods / BTML / Modtek. I had issues initially w/ launching the campaign (game started). But that fixed it. Again, this will be extremely situational. Fully depending on what your mods have loaded / alters / compatibility.

Okay, for whatever reason, it took three tries to get it to update and re-inject correctly. Working five-by-five now...