"Remember me" login option non-functioning? [MEGATHREAD]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here things seem to ba a little random... right now, i've been logged in for about 24 hours and counting... but i've been looged off more quickly before.

Okay, so after a few days, I've had to log in with my credentials twice again, both times in the morning. That's pretty much how it's been for the past months.
But in addition to that, I get the frequent log outs that I've mentioned before where I just have to click on Log-in without doing anything else.

Also, I just got legit logged out while reading this thread and going to the next page. And when I clicked to log-in, I was brought back to the main forum page...

Been forced to log in four times in six hours today.

So I've had to log in every time I come to the forum for about a year now. With this most recent upgrade, I not only have to log in every time, but I have to re-enter my username and password each time, which makes it that much more onerous. I'm probably just gonna use Reddit from now on if this continues. It's not a big deal, but it's annoying.

something else is that if I'm on here on my PC, it logs me out on my phone. then if I log in on my phone, it logs me off on the PC. why can't I be remembered on both devices without the need to always log in?

Reactions:
So far so good. I haven't been logged out today yet so that already is a major improvement.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Haven't been logged out yet... but it's on par for the course these last couple of days for me. It's strange that it doesn't affect everyone the same way.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Looks a lot better.
Now I can close my browser and reopen it and still be logged in.
Before I was logged out while writing a posting in about 10-20 Minutes.

Also, at login there wasn't the redirect with the very long HTTP-GET id in the URL, which IIRC is typically used as fallback if session cookies are not working.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Looks a lot better.
Now I can close my browser and reopen it and still be logged in.
Before I was logged out while writing a posting in about 10-20 Minutes.

Also, at login there wasn't the redirect with the very long HTTP-GET id in the URL, which IIRC is typically used as fallback if session cookies are not working.
Hadn't test that yet... it works indeed... cool ! :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
We did some changes last night while in maintenance mode. Can someone get me feedback on how it works currently for you, pls?
I was pseudo-logged out today. Clicking on the login button immediately brought me to the front page (Without having to enter my credentials).

• 1Like
Reactions:
We did some changes last night while in maintenance mode. Can someone get me feedback on how it works currently for you, pls?
Seems ok so far today. Haven't been logged out yet . . .

• 1Like
Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.