• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I remember in Fire Warms I chose Humiliate against Russia once (they'd attacked me) -- only because I really didn't WANT any land from them! :D
Cut Down to Size (in my opinion the single most powerful wargoal against GP/SP - for just 13 infamy, you literally disable the target for five years, while your budget gets boosted by their taxes).

I remember in Fire Warms I chose Humiliate against Russia once (they'd attacked me) -- only because I really didn't WANT any land from them! :D

A good point!

Cut Down to Size (in my opinion the single most powerful wargoal against GP/SP - for just 13 infamy, you literally disable the target for five years, while your budget gets boosted by their taxes).

Great War Capitulation is a little more powerful, and NNM's dismantle empire is even better, but Cut down to size is very cost effective.

Just finished this after you directing me for the explanation on sphering. Not sure I really understand it (sphering), but I loved the aar.

Just finished this after you directing me for the explanation on sphering. Not sure I really understand it (sphering), but I loved the aar.

Thanks! What is it you don't understand about sphering?