• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great, I'll look into it and see if I can produce some useful ideas/abstractions for you. At least for representation and immersion rather than game-changing dynamics.

Hi Zeeg! Not as of yet. I've idly mused about bringing some features over (Stares at Caliph names again) but (1) I'm currently studying for the Bar, and then I'm going to be going into my "articling" period of lawyer training, and (2) I haven't even looked at CK3 modding tools yet.

It's vaguely on my mind though. You should check out the AVE MARIA mod in the meantime, they have some interesting ideas with a focus on the Middle East. I don't agree with all their changes, but they have vision, and some parts are amazing!

Reactions:
Hi Zeeg! Not as of yet. I've idly mused about bringing some features over (Stares at Caliph names again) but (1) I'm currently studying for the Bar, and then I'm going to be going into my "articling" period of lawyer training, and (2) I haven't even looked at CK3 modding tools yet.

It's vaguely on my mind though. You should check out the AVE MARIA mod in the meantime, they have some interesting ideas with a focus on the Middle East. I don't agree with all their changes, but they have vision, and some parts are amazing!
Appreciate the response, thanks!

I will check out Ave marie.