• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sg101

Recruit
Nov 11, 2019
The religion tab doesn't contain a list of vassal bishops like it does in vanilla. This means that there is no way, as far as I can tell to create an antipope, or to see which bishops are paying the pope taxes rather than you.

Is this working as intended, or a bug? If it's a bug, is there a fix? If not, is there a way (location in the mod files) to change it back?

I'm having difficulty taking a screenshot, so apologies for not posting one. If I get it working I'll update with it.

Running 3.2.1, installed the mod from the unofficial update on page 12 of the download thread. Checksum in the launcher is AZCE, in the in game main menu is JCAB.

Thanks for the help.

I'm Still facing this problem. Did Youever figure it out what was causing it ?
What religion are you? Catholic and Orthodox Christianity are merged into Chalcedonian in early (pre-schism) starts. I don't think that Chalcedonian has anti-popes normally.

If you want to start with separate Catholic and Orthodox, there's a game option for that on start. (IIRC it's something like Great Schism->Split).

I Tested and all religions have the same problem, if my PC werent shit i would update the game and the mod but i have to continue on this old version. There was a problem with the matrilineal marriage and now this issue with the religions

I Tested and all religions have the same problem, if my PC werent shit i would update the game and the mod but i have to continue on this old version. There was a problem with the matrilineal marriage and now this issue with the religions
I'm facing the matrilineal marriage issue no please how do I fix