• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There aren't any events for Russia getting spoils after beating a major enemy. Only Germany has such events, mostly to prevent their French or British puppets to grow too strong.

Ho, I was right on that :D

Note that there are now events for when Russia conquers Germany, France, Austria, Hungary, & the Ottomans (plus an event to decide on what to do with conquered Korea), but these do not include reparations (i.e. an IC boost), but rather other effects (both positive and potentially negative :) ).

Can we get another download site?

Johnny,
Hi can we get another download site for 1.2? I helped to playtest this version and would like to be able to play the final product. I am sure that there are others who would also appreciate it. I know I am not the only forum member in China right now. Rapidshare or Paradoxs' own Bopworld would be great. Thanks in advance.
d :cool:

Johnny,
Hi can we get another download site for 1.2? I helped to playtest this version and would like to be able to play the final product. I am sure that there are others who would also appreciate it. I know I am not the only forum member in China right now. Rapidshare or Paradoxs' own Bopworld would be great. Thanks in advance.
d :cool:

I've added a download option from Mediafire - hope that works okay. If not, let me know. :)