• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, but daylight savings changed in the US, not in Sweden. CEST kicks in on the last sunday of march.

Well, since Paradox are Swedish I'm gonna assume they know when daylight savings changes here (I'm also Swedish) and also, since it was Robin at Paradox who made the comment the most logical thing to assume would be that it in fact is released at 18:00 CET, wouldn't it? I would at least hope that the publisher knows when their own game is released.

The thing is I believe that the whole worlds Steam platform is based off when games are released by them in PST/PDT. This would indicate the local time equivalence for games on the Steam platform.

Because this is also on Paradox Launcher and GOG I'm not sure what they're doing unless they hadn't realised that DST had started in US

Well, since Paradox are Swedish I'm gonna assume they know when daylight savings changes here (I'm also Swedish) and also, since it was Robin at Paradox who made the comment the most logical thing to assume would be that it in fact is released at 18:00 CET, wouldn't it? I would at least hope that the publisher knows when their own game is released.
You mean like how they knew random Gamestops would release the game DAYS early?

You mean like how they knew random Gamestops would release the game DAYS early?

Well, since that almost always happens with big games, I'm sure they knew there was a risk that was going to happen. Still, that's not the same thing as knowing the OFFICIAL release date/time for your game, is it now?

So, as it turns out, they DID know the release time of their game. It's 18:00 CET as stated earlier, or at least that's what the e-mail with the Steam code says. And their livestream :)

Due to the US entering Daylight Saving Time, it's messed up the Steam countdown. One of the Devs has posted on Steam confirming release time for UK/EU is 17:00 GMT / 18:00 CET.

Can watch the countdown on their Twitch stream

Fine by me, I have to get home from work anyway :)

Steam is still telling me noon local time, but there is a release stream above it saying 3.5 hrs and counting down, which would put it at 14:00. I'll be a wee bit mad if it is the later of the two.