• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It takes all of about 5min to upload a new copy of the mod for direct download like literally every other mod does. It was even done at some point because there's an ancient copy of the mod attached in the OP. idk why you're so adamant about not just giving people an updated copy when clearly the community isn't happy with SVS. You're going to keep getting posts like this over and over.
I'm in no way involved in the making of the mod so I'm not denying them anything, maybe people should just calm down and realize that they are not entitled to anything and just be happy for what they have instead of complaining without end like the makers of the mod owed them something, they are not selling you anything, you are not happy with the way you get the mod don't play it no one is forcing someone to play it.

Just stop complaining and acting like they owe you anything.

• 4Like
Reactions:
I should point out since it seems like there's some confusion in your post, the person to whom you're responding isn't a member of the dev team

Yeah, I made a mistake. But my point still stands. Despite Mauro's weird attitude painting people as "entitled", the vast majority of people posting about it in this thread are genuinely just people having difficulty accessing the mod & genuinely wondering if there's another way to get it. I mean, a quick scroll through the thread shows that almost a majority of the comments in it are people who can't understand how to use SVN, don't want to install a separate application just to get the mod, or simply aren't understanding how to even get the mod in the first place. Some people don't even realise the mod is still under active development. Any mod developer can do what they want, of course, but these consistent comments aren't going to go away when SVS is the only way to access a recent version.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
well you are probably already aware of it but or if you did not know it yet, be happy :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Yeah, I made a mistake. But my point still stands. Despite Mauro's weird attitude painting people as "entitled", the vast majority of people posting about it in this thread are genuinely just people having difficulty accessing the mod & genuinely wondering if there's another way to get it. I mean, a quick scroll through the thread shows that almost a majority of the comments in it are people who can't understand how to use SVN, don't want to install a separate application just to get the mod, or simply aren't understanding how to even get the mod in the first place. Some people don't even realise the mod is still under active development. Any mod developer can do what they want, of course, but these consistent comments aren't going to go away when SVS is the only way to access a recent version.
People acting like the mod team owes them an easier way to access the mode is the definition of entitlement, you can disagree how much you want doesn't change the fact that is an entitled position.
Svn has instructions videos on YouTube, I takes 2m of an video and becomes pretty clear how to install and use it, if we actually try is actually easier but I know it is easier to complain online and demand something.

• 2Like
Reactions: