• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey guys love the mod!!! Quick question, I noticed in the Artifact files that the Snow Prince's spear and armor are in the list, is there any way to get those currently, or is that a planned thing for the future? Just asking, cause I would love to reconquer Skyrim as a Falmer wearing the Snow Prince's armor, wielding his spear.

Are you patching this version for bugs or leaving that for the SVN?
Any bugfixing (or any change whatsoever to the mod) must be made to the SVN, as the release versions are drawn from select SVN revisions. The next non-SVN release will feature 3.1 compatibility (already achieved on the SVN) and any and all bugfixing since the last patch for EK2.3, but we're still unsure of exactly when it will be pushed.

Pretty cool mod, but couldn't find info on if the SVN version was 3.1 or 3.0.1. Would be cool if SVN post or around link in this post there was a version.
Couldn't tell if my crashes are a compatibility or version error.

To be blunt If you can't figure that out yourself you aren't really the target audience for the SVN.
Thats fine, not trying to bm. I was just interested in playing with it.

I guess we just view things differently. If its as easy as saying "this works for x", that is pretty easy to do, and it makes it more user friendly. But I do agree the SVN is for a different audience, but doesn't mean everybody of my "level" wouldn't be able to contribute "anything" after somebody set it up initially, and even if a user didn't have the capability to contribute the only loss on their part is adding a version number.

Last edited:
Pretty cool mod, but couldn't find info on if the SVN version was 3.1 or 3.0.1. Would be cool if SVN post or around link in this post there was a version.
Couldn't tell if my crashes are a compatibility or version error.
SVN is 3.1.

Possibly the best mod in these times.
Great job to all the modders, I know what all this has behind...
Hours and hours at night, and without sleep to fix the minimum failure.

A great future I see in this mod.

How i download the SVN version?
I have to download every text archive manually?
You'll want to use an SVN client (such as TortoiseSVN) to checkout the repository

Reactions: