• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
JFeatherston said:
Any rough eta for a release date?

yep, it would be 'rough' alright... :eek:
:rofl:

Beta testers are a testing...

And I am testing beta1b (most of them have 1a).

Just turned off a computer to go do some errands and such and found myself sighing about needing to make my warfile events more and more sophisticated layer by layer...

So, I honestly cannot say.

Many thanks for your interest though.
:cool:

JFeatherston said:
Any rough eta for a release date?

Its already out, just PM Yukala :)

Hi All,

Just recently received a couple of more beta requests, of which I am always happy about.

A few things though,

This is hood down beta, meaning no sharing or publishing of files. I am wishing to mature this out quickly well with betas help so we can faster arrive at a 'public unveiling'.
:D

I will be reposting for download what we might as well call a Beta2 because there are now more changes. And even though it is just file_folder swapping, some may find this easier than wading through detailed instructions. This way as well we are more assured all being on the same page with fewer mistakes. (er beta).

I need e-mails for all intereseted parties pm'd to me and then when ready I email a direct down-load link.

Again thanks to each and all for your patience, interest and understanding.

Beta testers your version as you have now are not so different to spoil your testings, please continue; no need to keep up with versions at every turn unless you want to.