Release Date Announcement - Expansion Pass Two and Synthetic Dawn!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can you decline the update and play offline (although the new expansions would be unavailable)?

As of now, I believe that would be the only option. Thing is, I need to be online for me to play my games. I have a disabled daughter, so her Xbox is the "home" xbox so she can play games as well as be online, since buying games twice is not easily financially viable for us. So for me, if I do that, then she can't play and be online.

What Davor said above has me worried as I already find Stellaris's (current build) micro to be a bit of a chore mid to late game.

personally i'm not bothered about the micromanagement in Stellaris since i've played similar games in the past like Galactic Civilizations, Space Empires, The civilization series etc

Does anyone know when the update and bundle will be available tomorrow? (Release time)

They are hosting a release stream for the PC patch and Console update at 10am CST tomorrow. So I think it's safe to assume that around that time is when the update will be released. But then again it may also be different for consoles (ps4 and Xbox might release at two different times that probably won't have a significant distance between each other).

The Dev Diary today will probably give us more information about all of that so we should all just look foward to that.

• 1Like
Reactions: