Release Date Announcement - Expansion Pass Two and Synthetic Dawn!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aceparadox

Community Manager (Stellaris)
Jan 9, 2020
Dear Stellaris: Console Players... Let's start off this week with some great news!

We are proud to announce Synthetic Dawn Story Pack and Expansion Pass Two!
Expansion Pass Two contains Synthetic Dawn Story Pack, Humanoids Species Pack, and Apocalypse Expansion.
Synthetic Dawn will be available on May 12th for PS4 and Xbox!

Best regards,
AC, Community Manager Stellaris

• 7Like
Reactions:
Great news with a release date. I'm gonna be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake.

Not to be that guy though... But no Megacorp as a part of expansion pass 2? I guess it's going to take longer for console to reach parity than I thought. Either way, this is still excellent news. Keep the dev diaries coming! :D

Great news with a release date. I'm gonna be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake.

Not to be that guy though... But no Megacorp as a part of expansion pass 2? I guess it's going to take longer for console to reach parity than I thought. Either way, this is still excellent news. Keep the dev diaries coming! :D
Probably gonna be added later in a third pass with ancient relics if we are upgraded

Dear Stellaris: Console Players... Let's start off this week with some great news!

Expansion Pass Two contains Synthetic Dawn Story Pack, Humanoids Species Pack, and Apocalypse Expansion.
Synthetic Dawn will be available on May 12th for PS4 and Xbox!

Best regards,
AC, Community Manager Stellaris
Lawd Yes

Synthetic Dawn will be available on May 12th for PS4 and Xbox

if you have the deluxe edition will you get the dlcs as they come out

I have the Deluxe and I would be happy.
But it's not like that I believe unfortunately.
Buying the Deluxe edition I think it was specified that only the 3 expansions in the first season pack were included...

Again, I would be extremely happy to be wrong.

Its been over a year and not one reply from a dev about getting console commands unlocked for console players. A major feature missing from the game for alot of people. But they sure get right on here to sell us an expansion. Its the only time they comment on their own forum. Well like I said over a year ago , Im not spending another cent on that game without console commands. Dont care what they release.