• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Create an account. That way you can download a file before the authorisation, if I'm not mistaken.
You sure? I have an account and I can't (am I missing something?)

You sure? I have an account and I can't (am I missing something?)

You can't download the file(s) before they have been authenticated - Regardless of your membership status. Being logged in will only let you download it if the website is giving you a "not enough mirrors" error, where members get first serve.

I am very sorry for writing it here, however, seeing that mage forces turned into horse archers, what should be changed where to make them mages again?

I am very sorry for writing it here, however, seeing that mage forces turned into horse archers, what should be changed where to make them mages again?

I should've included that in the "Known Issues" list; I'll add it now.
Basically 0.1.6 will include an overhaul of units and tactics, to change horse archers to mages and then back again for 0.1.6 just wasn't efficient. In 0.1.6 Mages will be replacing "Pikemen", until then though the units are still functional if inappropriately named.

I should've included that in the "Known Issues" list; I'll add it now.
Basically 0.1.6 will include an overhaul of units and tactics, to change horse archers to mages and then back again for 0.1.6 just wasn't efficient. In 0.1.6 Mages will be replacing "Pikemen", until then though the units are still functional if inappropriately named.
Ok, got it. Thank you!
I'll just try to imagine that they're mages on horses using magic arrows or something since 00_special_troops.txt still works. :)

Will the mod work on Mac?

As FMLG mentions, yes. It'll even run using the new Opt-In launcher update for CK2, although you may get a black screen while loading up the game until it reaches the main menu (Having the music turned on helps to tell it hasn't crashed in some way)

Yeah, I wouldn't recommend the Beta. Been crashing a lot for me.

But if he's on Mac and using 2.1.4 he should be able to get the launcher up via going to the CK2 game files and going on Crusaderkings2.app, otherwise the launcher dun work.

How does cross-racial mating works?
Didn't racial phylogeny say the offspring would bear the racial traits of the mother?
I've seen them bear the one of the father three out of three times. Bad luck?

Working fine, but does sex-appeal opinion modifiers no longer affect spouses? Every man in Morrowind (and a few of the women) quite like my ruler, but her husband is apparently immune to her charms. Add in that he is annoyed I wouldn't give him a title, (even if he should be asking his father, not me) and he rather dislikes me since marriage. Not sure if this is something I missed that was planned, so don't want to open a ticket on the bugtracker yet.

How does cross-racial mating works?
Didn't racial phylogeny say the offspring would bear the racial traits of the mother?
I've seen them bear the one of the father three out of three times. Bad luck?

More technical limitations. Theres no support for actually changing the race of a character... yet. Gars did say he is going to be adding a set_graphical_portrait command in a future patch which will enable us to finally do this.