• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I literally squealed like a girl when I heard that the little song that plays when you select a character before you enter the game had been changed to a piano version of the main theme from TES a la Oblivion.

I'm fairly sure that they're extracts from the Morrowind theme, aka Call of Magic.

Yes indeed, they were made by teotl (who's also responsible for our assassination system).

Clearly this is a cunning ruse, the Music was used to lure us into a false sense of security and awesomeness before the mod assassinates our free time!

Any ETA on .1.4a?

I'd say when its done, give it a week or two. Rather get a mostly bug-free release than a rushed one which breaks every 5 seconds ;P

Clearly this is a cunning ruse, the Music was used to lure us into a false sense of security and awesomeness before the mod assassinates our free time!

I'd say when its done, give it a week or two. Rather get a mostly bug-free release than a rushed one which breaks every 5 seconds ;P

Korba said 1.4a is coming out tonight.

1.4a is already released, its just awaiting authorization before its allowed to be downloaded. This could come either late tonight or tommorow morning.

Korba prefers to have the installer released first so that most people DL it, since it would reduce troubleshooting issues from people botching up .zip installs.