• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi there, I'm having significant issues trying to run this mod on my mac. Every time I try to run the 2.1 version of the mod it crashes immediately after I press start game. My current beta is 3.3. I've noticed that the game states that V2.1 is only compatible with 3.2.1 on the start up screen even though the OP clearly states that it should be compatible with 3.3. Nonetheless, I cannot downgrade my beta back to 3.2.1 as 32bit apps are no longer supported on the new mac os. I've tried uninstalling both the game and mod to no avail. I've also noticed others are having this issue. Is there anything I can do to get it to work?

Why is the 2.0 stickied and not this thread?

So I downloaded 2.1 and am running ck2 3.3. I am able to get all the way to choosing my scenario and character, but as soon as I press play the game crashes. I've deleted and re-downloaded the mod to no success. What do you all recommend?

So I downloaded 2.1 and am running ck2 3.3. I am able to get all the way to choosing my scenario and character, but as soon as I press play the game crashes. I've deleted and re-downloaded the mod to no success. What do you all recommend?

I am playing Ck2 version 3.3.0 and its working just fine so try going back to 3.3.0