• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bugs:
- Playing in the century of blood bookmark, not as Aurion, Aurion has living children (wasn't there an option to switch that off?)
- Playing in the century of blood boomark, the entire Targaryen familiy except the lord and lady of Dragonstone is in Aurion's court
- Playing in the century of blood boomark, no matter the starting date, Aurion's host is still around as a landless Empire, sometimes even with Varezys dynasty members around
- Playing in the century of blood bookmark, no matter the starting date, Aurion's dragon Elenixes resides in Qohor, even if Aurion should be lost in Valyria

edit: Elenixes changes it's portrait from a golden dragon to the same portrait as Belarion if Aurion isn't it's rider anymore.

The map looks blurred zoomed out.

ck2_271.png

Reactions:
I realize this is the wrong place, but just wanted to let you know that I noticed that I actually lost prestige after having won a duel for blood as an Ironborn "The old Ways" veteran, who killed a wildling in a duel. Really disappointing in the moment but seems like a bug.

I have all content mods. Just wanted to make a quick note of that.