• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've downloaded the mod off Steam Workshop and it doesn't seem to work for me, and I have 3.2.1 AZCE checksum in the launcher. When I start playing the mod I get the usual pop-up with the error of incorrect checksum.

I've downloaded the mod off Steam Workshop and it doesn't seem to work for me, and I have 3.2.1 AZCE checksum in the launcher. When I start playing the mod I get the usual pop-up with the error of incorrect checksum.

If AGOT is the only active mod, I'd guess this is some kind of Steam Workshop shenanigans over which the modders have very little control.

You can try ignoring the checksum warning and just playing, OR if you're having further problems you think may be caused by a mismatch, you can do the whole reinstall song and dance (rather overcomplicated since Steam could sync loves to preserve bad configurations across reinstalls, full instructions on circumventing cloud sync for your reinstall here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...r-reporting-bugs.1025996/page-4#post-24599791 )

Not sure where to post this, but I've made you guys a map border that actually fits the map, same style as vanilla.
Untitled.jpg
Enjoy.

Attachments

• GoTFrame.zip
    2,3 KB · Views: 17
I noticed something weird about the bloodlines, double checked that its not just me. For some odd and unknown reason, House Lannister has the Targaryen bloodline or rather they are included as part of it as a whole.

I've noticed in my games that both the Baratheons and Lannisters have the Targaryen bloodline.

I've noticed in my games that both the Baratheons and Lannisters have the Targaryen bloodline.
At least in the case of the Baratheons, that's legit in-universe lore. Orys Baratheon is supposed to have been Aegon the Conquerer's bastard half-brother.

Lannisters, I don't think there's any support for ALL of them having the blood of the dragon, but 'tis rumored that
Tyrion was whelped by The Mad King

If AGOT is the only active mod, I'd guess this is some kind of Steam Workshop shenanigans over which the modders have very little control.

You can try ignoring the checksum warning and just playing, OR if you're having further problems you think may be caused by a mismatch, you can do the whole reinstall song and dance (rather overcomplicated since Steam could sync loves to preserve bad configurations across reinstalls, full instructions on circumventing cloud sync for your reinstall here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...r-reporting-bugs.1025996/page-4#post-24599791 )

I'll install AGOT from the .exe posted here and I'll post about the results then.

Since I don't see a bug reports thread I'll post it right here.
Why are matrilineal betrothals you propose accepted and then a second after dissolved - and matrilinealy betrothed again with AI character?

E: it seems that AI characters don't recognize matrilineal betrothals offered by the player after they accept them.

Last edited:
Since I don't see a bug reports thread I'll post it right here.
Why are matrilineal betrothals you propose accepted and then a second after dissolved - and matrilinealy betrothed again with AI character?

E: it seems that AI characters doesn't recognize matrilineal betrothals offered by the player after they accept them.

Pretty sure this is actually working as designed. Problem is female-eligible inheritance is far more common in AGOT than vanilla CK2, and the vanilla marriage AI is quite naive about it. But, marriage AI is not directly moddable, so the AGOT team had to hack in a little appropriate paranoia via events. I'm curious as to whether this is still necessary, though, since HF gave us the possibility of enatic succession laws in vanilla, maybe they also cleaned up the marriage AI to account for it?

Pretty sure this is actually working as designed. Problem is female-eligible inheritance is far more common in AGOT than vanilla CK2, and the vanilla marriage AI is quite naive about it. But, marriage AI is not directly moddable, so the AGOT team had to hack in a little appropriate paranoia via events. I'm curious as to whether this is still necessary, though, since HF gave us the possibility of enatic succession laws in vanilla, maybe they also cleaned up the marriage AI to account for it?

I'm talking about matrilineal betrothal not a regular one. So I don't think it's supposed to work like this. And if it were, what would be the point if they matrilinealy betroth anyway?

Last edited:
At least in the case of the Baratheons, that's legit in-universe lore. Orys Baratheon is supposed to have been Aegon the Conquerer's bastard half-brother.

Lannisters, I don't think there's any support for ALL of them having the blood of the dragon, but 'tis rumored that
Tyrion was whelped by The Mad King

The Lannisters have the blood of Aenar the Exile before Aegon even starts the conquest of Westeros, it has nothing to do with the Tyrion-Aerys crackpot.