• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Another quick little heads up, I've done multiple short test in the last couple of start dates and just starts in the 8290's in general and both Balon and some random pirate dude called Bork Back have 90 courtiers each, most of Balon's are various Iron Islanders while Bork's are various people and their spouses and kids from Westeros which makes no sense given Kaven and a bunch of other important people shouldn't all be appearing in some Pirates court to play pirate.

Regarding the Ironborn in the Century of Blood start, since Black Blood has now been added on Orkmont (and is presumably meant to be the Hoares' ancestral seat) it should be made a size 4 or 5 castle and Hoare Castle in Nettlemont removed. Additionally, in pre-Conquest starts, Pyke and Riverrun should be dropped down to size 4, since houses Greyjoy and Tully weren't particularly powerful at that point.

Regarding the Ironborn in the Century of Blood start, since Black Blood has now been added on Orkmont (and is presumably meant to be the Hoares' ancestral seat) it should be made a size 4 or 5 castle and Hoare Castle in Nettlemont removed. Additionally, in pre-Conquest starts, Pyke and Riverrun should be dropped down to size 4, since houses Greyjoy and Tully weren't particularly powerful at that point.

The castles themselves were though, Riverrun is over 700 years old after all and Pyke is very old.

Some bugs I've discovered maybe someone can confirm:

- The "difficult pregnancy" trait stays after birth and until death
- Custom prestige bloodlines are not inheritable anymore
- Bhorash lost its castle and city levels and can't be upgraded

I seem to have the checksum NDPQ, rather than ODPQ.

GoT v2.0; CK2 v3.2.1

It seemed to work fine the first two times I fired it up, but I've just tried it three times, and each time, I'm getting that checksum, and the associated warning message. I've clearly messed something up here. I thought I'd done a clean install - totally cleared the previous mod files, all that jazz - but it looks like I went wrong somewhere. Any kind souls got any ideas?

Last edited:
I seem to have the checksum NDPQ, rather than ODPQ.

GoT v2.0; CK2 v3.2.1

I've clearly messed something up here. I thought I'd done a clean install - totally cleared the previous mod files, all that jazz - but it looks like I went wrong somewhere. Any kind souls got any ideas?
Are you going by the launcher checksum, or the actual in-game checksum? The checksum with mods is not computed until the game is fully loaded.

I suspect your problems go deeper than that, though, since NDPQ is also not my launcher checksum. If you're still having trouble, there's a song and dance I've had to do in the past to get everything cleared out properly because Steam could synchronization is a total pain and will preserve old/wrong settings across reinstalls.

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...r-reporting-bugs.1025996/page-4#post-24599791

Incredible. Awesome!! Best mod ever made

EDIT: I think GRRM is delaying Winds of Winter because he's addicted to this mod! Just saying :oops:

Incredible. Awesome!! Best mod ever made

EDIT: I think GRRM is delaying Winds of Winter because he's addicted to this mod! Just saying :oops:

Last I heard he was actually to busy watching Last Kingdom and the other Brenard Cromwell novels it's adapted from.

In the War of Conquest, AI Aegon has a rather annoying tendency to bolt into hiding as soon as someone sieges Dragonstone and stay there until all of his conquest wars are over.

I noticed something weird about the bloodlines, double checked that its not just me. For some odd and unknown reason, House Lannister has the Targaryen bloodline or rather they are included as part of it as a whole.

I've encountered a weird bug, whenever I settle Sothoryos and adopt the Brindleman culture, the game starts to spawn 4-5 female courtiers every month. My court is overfloating with Brindlewomen.