Game Director (Secret Project)
- Nov 15, 2007
My map is in a mod folder, but yeah, you'll need to do some cache management to play with both, so I'll add that to readme for next version.Nice work Wiz. It might be a good idea to put in an installation guide because I think your map changes will mess wih the Vanilla map if not installed correctly.
Sounds like some interesting changes, cant wait to look into the files and see what you have done.
No idea. I'll test and make a new release if it's not compatible.Great job Wiz, i just love the dynamic sense of activity in the world now.
Honestly, ive played about 1/2 hour (game time is few and far between these days.. ) but i have to say, i am dying to get stuck into a campaign. Will let you know how it goes...
One thing though, i see they have released a new patch - before i get it will it work with Ancients v1.0?
- Majorly revamped tradegoods, the game has far less grain and more of the rarer resources to prevent the issues with grain provinces lacking trading partners
- Tradegoods swapping events that will assign a province a new suitable tradegood if all its traderoutes lie fallow for too long
- Revamped popularity mechanics - you will find it more difficult to stay popular in a Republic
- Nomadic invasions from Arabia, Russia and Nubia.
- Gaul formation event chain that allows the gauls to unify against any empire that expands too far into gaul
- Land grab events that allow you to grab a limited number of provinces if you are winning an overwhelming victory against a large enemy
- Prison breaks and prison revolts in countries with too many prisoners - you will have to manage your prison population!