• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I cheated weith the Germans. Had 999999 for metals, rares, oil and energy. Had the same with off-map. My stockpiles were set not to deplete over limit. Everything was gone at the end of the month. I was trading supplies and money.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I cheated weith the Germans. Had 999999 for metals, rares, oil and energy. Had the same with off-map. My stockpiles were set not to deplete over limit. Everything was gone at the end of the month. I was trading supplies and money.

Why do you have technical issues with every.....single....mod....in......this.....forum??????

• 4Like
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
Why do you have technical issues with every.....single....mod....in......this.....forum??????
He is not the only one to make this complaint with this mod. I had the same issue several months ago, had to completely blow away my DH and reinstall all mods.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 5Like
Reactions:
Hey! I'm loving the mod but noticed a few issues with events.

I don't recall which file its in but I'm still having an issue with the events for the swedish iron ore route through norway being restored firing every day or so if Sweden is a reichskomissarat.

Other quick event issues

GER_SCH Relations events
event 192600016 triggers Swiss event 192600020 for Germany in the well you are on your own event choices

Secret Weapons events

Event 3000024 only unlocks first level of Air cavalry tech
add the following commands
command = { type = activate which = 7710 }#Air Cav Division 1956
command = { type = activate which = 7720 }#Air Cav 1961

Event 3000026 Only unlocks first level of Surface-to-Air Missile tech
command = { type = activate which = 7730 }#Surface-to-Air Missile 55
command = { type = activate which = 7740 }#Surface-to-Air Missile 61

Event 3000025 Only unlocks first level of Air-to-Surface Missile tech
command = { type = activate which = 7750 }#Air-to-Surface 1957
command = { type = activate which = 7760 }#Air-to-Surface 1963

Additionally The Air Cav and Nuclear Ship Secret tech events never seem to fire for me.

Thanks for the great mod!

• 2Like
Reactions:
I noticed another minor problem with aircraft techs. Germany can not research Tech 7050 (Turbojet Carrier Air Group). The tech's requirements are the following
4960 (previous CAG), 15030 (turbojet multirole fighter) and 12060 (Modern air carrier 1943). Germany, however, uses different techs for its carriers and would need 98001 (modern air carrier 42) instead. So please replace the previous requirements with:

required = { 4960 15030 }
OR_required = { 12060 98001 }

• 2Like
Reactions:
Hi, I encouraged a problem, UK randomly attacked Italy in early 39 completely ruining my gameplay, cause Italy was literally obliterated in a couple of months.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Reichs Expansion Pack 1.02.1 FIX
REP_1.02.1_fix <- copy folder db to Darkest Hour/Mods/Reichs Expansion Pack

@dannyboy2016 and that's high-quality feedback, thanks. I think I've fixed bugs you mentioned, if you still have problems with Sweden, please send me your save game, reproducible example would be very helpful.

@hubi535 did UK declared war on Italy before WWII or just invaded Italian mainland before counquering Libya? In the first case try bugfix, it should keep Italian belligerence low enough before war.

You have made the dependence of oil consumption by industry wrong. It depends on the base IC, not the actual one IC. In Germany, at the beginning, the actual IC is less, and oil is spent as from the base IC. Can this be fixed?

You have made the dependence of oil consumption by industry wrong. It depends on the base IC, not the actual one IC. In Germany, at the beginning, the actual IC is less, and oil is spent as from the base IC. Can this be fixed?
It's not wrong, it's WAD. Total IC is too unstable to use it as trigger for that, as even small dissent could alter that. Besides, it's not only consumption by industry, it's also civil consumption. USA is the best example - before war Americans used huge amount of fuel, but US total IC during peacetime is very small. So base IC is better variable, as it better reflects fuel demand of all economy.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Gameplay wise, in terms of integration events, is there any difference between Protectorates/Reichskommissariats and just direct occupation?
In that case - no. To integrate given region you need occupy it directly or have RK over it. Remember, that Burgundy doesn't count as RK, so if you create SS State, you won't be able to annex it (at least in current version of REP :D)
Does the hotfix affect save games?
Yep, it should generally work with saves, though be aware that I didn't test it ;)

Unfortunately I won't have much time in the following month, so my activity will be limited to such small fixes as the one above.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It did it before the war, and btw everyone's belligerence is really high, France had like 50 while I had not more than five, despite the fact that I was devouring countries and they were just sitting around. I think that something is off with the belligerence system in general. And btw I looked up models for German ships and you seem to have added a lot of made up models instead of using the historical ones, why? Besides that the mod is really great and I thoroughly enjoyed it, unfortunately only up to 39 :/

It did it before the war, and btw everyone's belligerence is really high, France had like 50 while I had not more than five, despite the fact that I was devouring countries and they were just sitting around.
Actually, I'd love to remove belligerence completely. Darkest Hour isn't fit to be a CK/EU/HoI4-like sandbox and any alternatives should be heavily based on events and decisions (Kaiserreich is good example here). So belligerence is just troublesome variable, which only makes a mess in AI countries.

Anyway, I've noticed problem with high belligerence and aggressive democratic countries declaring war only in case of Japan and SU so far. These countries have events to lower belligerence if it goes too high before war with Allies or Germany, and I've added Italy to that basket in bugfix above. I hope it would solve this problem.

Germany generally doesn't get belligerence in events and have "Hitler's peaceful speech" decision which lower it, hence Germany has low belligerence before war.

@NukePL91 I just got a new computer today with a RTX 3070 video card. The first game I'm installing on this beast is an over a decade old map painting game/spreadsheet... and its all because of your magnificent mod.

• 4Like
Reactions: