• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Angelos

Ἓν οἶδα ὅτι ουδὲν οἶδα.
187 Badges
Oct 18, 2001
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Empire of Sin
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • King Arthur II
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
Hello everybody,
I just recently obtained the Victoria Complete Pack through ebay. It came all the way from Sweden, packed and sealed...a nice moment :).
Problem is, that i just cant register the game here in the forums! I go to the My Games/Registrations page, just like i did for EU3 and HoI, but then get stuck since i just cant locate an appropriate 24-digit code in my package!
Has anyone managed to register this specific retail package? Logically, it should be registerable as Victoria Revolutions, since the final installation is a 2.01 VR!
If anyone could tell me where this code is located, it would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

I just wanted that cool colonial casque to go along with the other two symbols under my avatar.... I cant understand why Victoria Revolutions should be unregisterable when purchased in the Complete version... In a txt there is a code called Vict Rev. ProductGUID, but it has more than 24 digits...

I'm in the same position. I played around with Vicky for a day but I'm not sure if I will actually play it again. I don't begrudge Paradox the money, but I would I like my support to be registered.

It doesn't matter if you get that little pith helmet or not. It doesn't open up any secret forums or anything. You'll still get support for the game whether it is registered or not.

So long as you don't own up to getting the game from torrents, like someone did a while ago, you'll be fine.

I know the helmet doesn't matter, and obviously i don't begrudge Paradox. I mean i have been a member of these forums for eight years, so i think our "relationship" is beyond that. But i would like to have the opportunity to demonstrate my support, and was just surprised by this obvious overlook. I also have to say i was a bit saddened that no admin went in the trouble of posting an answer either here, or to the mail i sent the forum support :(.
Anyway, its no problem really, long live Paradox.

Looks like this answered my question.

Bought the hardcopy of Victoria II online. I tried pressing the "Register" button in the launch window, but went to a dead link.

Since I was able to install patch 1.3 and start the program, I'll assume I don't need to register unless told otherwise.